Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

White Whine, AKA First World Problems.

I will go first.  I found the PERFECT house for us to buy. It is gorgeous, ready to move into, Huge back yard that is up against protected natural land (so we would never have a back neighbor), Already has a storm shelter, looks like someone chose all the tile, granite, wood, paint fixtures and such with my taste in mind, and it is only a little more than half of what the amount we have saved to buy a house with.

My First world problem is, I want to look into buying it, but I don't want to have to drive the 45 minutes each way it would take for the school my son will be attending next year.

And go!

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Oh no :(  Hope you feel better!

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

I have food poisoning and so does my 2 best friends.

Schleetle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I signed DD up for two dance classes, but I should've only did one. It was an impulse... Now I e-mailed the school last week to drop one class, and they haven't answered. I don't feel like having to explain this again on Tuesday in person because I'm going to look stupid!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I'm sick, my son is sick. I still had to work and he still needed to be taught (homeschool). My tooth cracked and needs to be extracted but I do not have the 600 it would cost. I don't want to admit I can't deal with the pain, or that I'm too sick to work or teach. So I suck it up. And I'm miserable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's supposed to be like "first world problems".

Quoting Anonymous:

White whine?
TerriAnne2606
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM

My throat hurts and I want to be in bed asleep.  

TexanMomOf6
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Homeschool

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:44 AM
My dh yelled at me and hurt my feelings bc I popped my dd on her thigh for biting me :(

He scolded me like I'm a child abuser. He's never raised his voice to me bf.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I told my husband I want a divorce. Im staying here until I can afford to leave and he's running to go file the papers this weekend after he gets his refund check. I thought he'd atleast wait 2 months but I'm fine with that. It would be nice if I had my own place to live and independence when the divorce is final though.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM

it's Monday, need I say more?

ShanesMommy2012
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I had to wake up at 3:30am this morning to get ready to babysit at 5am. The girl that I babysit for didn't even pick me up until 5am! Usually she's at my house by 4! If I would've known this, I would've slept an extra hour. Goddamn. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured