Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ VALENTINES DAY GIFTS FOR YOUR GUY/GIRL & MARRIED COUPLES ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this

BASED ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP STAGE

V Day gifts for your guy

Okay, we’ve got good news and bad news. Bad news? Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away. Yikes! But hey, you still want the good news, right? To ease your V Day gifting woes, we’ve rounded up the hottest Valentine’s finds for your beau, no matter what stage your relationship is at. For the tech-savvy, we’ve got Kindles and the Wii U; for the compassionate cutie, we’ve got chocolates and t-shirts for a good cause; and whether you’ve been dating for a month or you’ve been married for five years, we’ve got you covered! Read on for more!

http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/2012-2-14-5-fashion-valentines-day-gifts-for-your-guy-based-on-your-relationship-stage.html?pageID=1

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Dating for One Month or Less:

V Day gifts one month

1. Dockers mens extra capacity leather wallet ($21.99, amazon.com).

Let’s face it: Chances are he’s always losing one of these, so let this little pick-me-up keep his cash and cards at hand in style.

2. Boss Tech Products knit touchscreen gloves ($2.88, amazon.com).

You probably already have six pairs, so why not get him one? Besides, you’re probably tired of him complaining how hard it is to use his phone with that old pair of gloves, anyway. And for just $2.88, can you ask for a better style steal?

3. One Billion Rising men’s t-shirt ($15-$26, onebillionrising.org).

If he’s into compassionate causes, gift him this t-shirt to help support the much-buzzed-about global movement aimed at ending violence against women and girls worldwide.

4. Lake Champlain organic chocolate Valentine truffles ($17,lakechamplainchocolates.com).

Hey! It’s totally okay to give him some chocolates, too, but don’t be surprised if you sneak one or two out of this luxe truffle box!

baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Valentines day is 3 days Away lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Three Months:

V Day gifts three months

5. The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season 3 disc special edition Blu-Ray ($25.95,amazon.com).

Come on, admit it! You know you’ll totally watch this with him, too! Gift him the season that put this zombie classic on the map. And hey, while you’re watching all six episodes of the first season, it never hurts to sneak in some serious cuddling time, too.

6. Oster electric wine bottle opener ($18.07, amazon.com).

Wine and dine the special night away with this unique, rechargeable wine-bottle opener, easily removing seals and corks instantly.

7. Conair men’s massaging slippers ($15.51, amazon.com).

With a faux fur interior and one-size-fits-most fit, why not let him pamper his tired soles with these quirky massaging slippers?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Six Months to a Year:

V Day gifts six months

8. Kindle Wi-Fi 6“ display ($69, amazon.com).

Treat your favorite bookworm to a basic e-reader that he’ll truly enjoy. With the capacity to hold over 1,000 books, he’ll never miss a beat with built-in Wi-Fi and easy storage ability.

9. The Beatles: The Original Studio Recordings audio set ($179.98, amazon.com).

You can never go wrong with the Beatles! With this set containing all of the legendary group's 14 albums, you can expect lots of romantic nights on the horizon.

10. Hall Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010 ($48, hallwines.com)

Nothing says “I love you” like a nice bottle of red wine, right? Rich with hints of dark ripe fruit, blackberry pie, and espresso, this is the only bottle of vino you need this V-Day.

11. Comfort Revolution Glacier Green Waves Hydraluxe pillow ($79.99,comfortrevolution.com)

If he’s having trouble sleeping, let him be forever grateful to you when you gift him this memory foam and Hydraluxe gel technology pillow. Soothing and relieving aching neck muscles, his tossing and turning at night will finally be at an end.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Married:

V Day gifts married

12. Nintendo Wii U Console, 32GB black deluxe set ($378.95, amazon.com).

Want some quality bonding time? Game your hearts out with this brand-spanking-new system, equipped with one Wii U Console, special stand/cradle set, and Nintendo Land game disc. Let the fun times roll!

13. CAMUS Isle De Re fine island cognac ($49, camus.fr)

Get your romantic mojo flowing with this decadent French liquor savory enough for any romantic dinner for two. With delectable hints of oak and salt, wining and dining never tasted better.

14. iHome iD48 portable rechargeable stereo system for iPad/iPhone/iPod ($100,ihomeaudio.com).

Tired of him borrowing all of your gizmos and gadgets? Charge absolutely everything from your iPad, iPhone and iPod with this rechargeable stereo system.

Happy almost-Valentine's Day, Bettys!

JadsW
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
17 years? LOL I'm so screwed. I've already done everything I can think of. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I think I will get him some cognac. He's been making noise about some.

Quoting Sassy762:

Married:

V Day gifts married

12. Nintendo Wii U Console, 32GB black deluxe set ($378.95, amazon.com).

Want some quality bonding time? Game your hearts out with this brand-spanking-new system, equipped with one Wii U Console, special stand/cradle set, and Nintendo Land game disc. Let the fun times roll!

13. CAMUS Isle De Re fine island cognac ($49, camus.fr)

Get your romantic mojo flowing with this decadent French liquor savory enough for any romantic dinner for two. With delectable hints of oak and salt, wining and dining never tasted better.

14. iHome iD48 portable rechargeable stereo system for iPad/iPhone/iPod ($100,ihomeaudio.com).

Tired of him borrowing all of your gizmos and gadgets? Charge absolutely everything from your iPad, iPhone and iPod with this rechargeable stereo system.

Happy almost-Valentine's Day, Bettys!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
butterflyk1ssez
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah..my husband and I don't do Valentine's day and I certainly wouldn't buy a kindle for someone who I've been dating for six months to a year! I love how you created a guide for some people who do celebrate it though.

Pregnancy Ticker

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Hold Your Horses.......Give me a minute, LMAOOOOO

Quoting JadsW:

17 years? LOL

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Technically "Betty Confidential site "created this list....I just copied and pasted, lol

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Yeah..my husband and I don't do Valentine's day and I certainly wouldn't buy a kindle for someone who I've been dating for six months to a year! I love how you created a guide for some people who do celebrate it though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)