Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Omg I finally get it!

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband was flipping through channels on Saturday when the phone rang. I was nursing our son and my daughter was sitting next to me and my brother had just sat down too. So the tv stopped on this documentary that had something to do with the science of an orgasm and what happens in your brain. I didn't realize that immediately though and not until my husband got off the phone and walked back to the couch. It was too late by then though. My daughter had absorbed too much and started asking questions. This woman was laying in an MRI machine with a sheet over her playing with herself and raised her hand when her orgasm started so the doctors could see the changes in her brain. Right when I realized, my daughter turned to me and asked me "mommy do you want to do that?" I looked at my husband and gave him a look like to say DO SOMETHING! He grabs the remote and quickly changes the channel and I tried to change the subject. Then my daughter says "mommy I want to do that. It looks like fun." And my brother yells out "Quick! Sing wheels on the bus!" and breaks out in song. I start singing along and my daughter does too. My husband is cracking up so hard he can't sing with us. I didn't think it was that funny but crisis averted!
So just now I saw this Kia commercial where the kid asked an inappropriate question and the dad yells out "Quick! Play wheels on the bus!"
I get it now! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM

redhead-bedhead
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:53 PM

laughing

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM

LMAO.  i cracked up at that whole commercial.  

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:56 PM

lol you could have jsut told her the lady was getting a test done and youve had tests done and one day she may have to get test done in an MRI . lol could have jsut made it about the MRI machine lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Lol. Saw that commercial yesterday.
mewebb82
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I couldn't think. I was in a complete panic and trying to decide whether or not to unlatch my difficult nurser. I'm so glad my brother was there.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol you could have jsut told her the lady was getting a test done and youve had tests done and one day she may have to get test done in an MRI . lol could have jsut made it about the MRI machine lol.

tinkerspell
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)