Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kick is cheating a** out !!

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:07 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

can someone please help me understand something ?

day after day i see post about men cheating , or they think he is  and the poster  or  90 % of the replies say the same thing . pack up and leave . or get the kids and go .

why ???

if my dh is going to break his vow and cheat then he can pack his shit and go live with the other woman, or motel 6

why should the woman have to pack and leave ? why take the kids out of there home because dad can keep it in his pants ? Can anyone explain this to me ?

side note: im not talking about women running from abuse , or leaving for other things like that

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Ieft my home
Dont want to do anything that will remind me of a life of lies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I think it is more of a figure of speech than anything. What they mean basically is get rid of the asshole. 

emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I would also make him move...Unless the house was his (like he owned it before we got married)

forgottenluv
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

ok  didn't think of it that way .

i just kept thinking , hell no make him pack and go

Quoting armywifey26:

I think it is more of a figure of speech than anything. What they mean basically is get rid of the asshole. 

mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:13 PM

think its just a figure of speech,,,, meaning they dont deserve to be cheated on so they shouldnt be around it.....

I really did leave my ex though... couldnt afford the house and all the bills by myself....

mcclainprincess
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I left because I wouldn't have been able to afford a 900 rent bull on my own. Plus i don't wanna sleep in the bed that he fucked her in.

I started fresh..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Since it is both of our homes and he wouldn't have to leave. If he didn't. I would. I wouldn't be taking them out of their home. They would still spend time here with their dad when they see him.

That's just my take on it. If I wanted out that badly I would just walk away. It's just a material possession.
surferlover
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I kixked my ex dh out for cheating. I found his secret cell phone with all kinds of texts and pics on it so I packed up all jis stuff and left it on the driveway. Then I changed the locks. I wasn't about to displace my kids for his lying ass!
cerainwondrland
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:39 PM
I left my xh but looking back I should have made him leave
Lalalie
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Probably because he won't leave. You can't kick someone out who won't leave. So sometimes leaving is easier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)