Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cut it out!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I have very little tolerance for teens who bully. I work with troubled youth at our church and most days its rewarding. Today, however, I almost lost it, my daughter is 2.5 with autism but she's the sweetest girl. She does get upset occasionally. An older boy, 15 decided to go around telling the kids that "Mrs. R's kid is a r*****". I told him that's unacceptable. He then began to lead a chant. Theresa started crying and then that lead to a huge fit.

Why do they find it so funny? I feel for my child but also those kids. They are 15 and have no direction, my.co workers and I are trying but its so hard.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have slapped that little shit in the back of the head.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Violence, while momentarily useful isn't so in the long term. Were trying to help these kids not damage them more

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have slapped that little shit in the back of the head.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I honestly hate most teenagers....I'm a younger mother, and I went to school with other "tech generation" teens. They are disgustingly rude and highly disrespectful, but when mommy comes around, they're angels. Teens like that get their shit together one way or another. A guy I went to HS with, who always felt like rape and molestation and beating women was funny, recently got his nostril slit by a man who overheard him talking about a little girl. He has since cut that shit out.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Make them all stand up and tell what their reactions would be if that were them being made fun of or a younger sibling even.    Thats what I do when the teenagers around here get out of control.    You know what they came from so ask a direct question. How did you feel when....?  Don't you think a toddler is capable of feeling that way also.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Thank you dear. That's a great idea.

Quoting Anonymous:

Make them all stand up and tell what their reactions would be if that were them being made fun of or a younger sibling even.    Thats what I do when the teenagers around here get out of control.    You know what they came from so ask a direct question. How did you feel when....?  Don't you think a toddler is capable of feeling that way also.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM

They were raised by idiot parents with no damn sense. They need a good ass kicking! A damn 15 year old picking on a toddler is disgusting! Damn cowards!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Your Welcome.  I hope it helps.   

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you dear. That's a great idea.

Quoting Anonymous:

AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM
That's what happens when kids have absent parents :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured