Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IPhone or Android?? (POLL)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 151 Replies

Poll

Question: Which phone would you choose

Options:

Android

IPhone

other

none because I don't own/want a cell phone

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 277

View Results

DISCLAIMER: We are not using tax money to purchase new phones!! We are using money we earned by working our jobs that pay us each and every week. Might as well put that out there now because I know it will be brought up at some point.

Our Sprint contract is up. We will be switching to Verizon because our phones get horrible service where we live now (moved here about 21 months ago).

Obviously since we are switching providers we will need to purchase new phones. Which brings me to my dilemma, I'm stuck! Everyone I speak to with an IPhone swears by it but I love my Android! I think hubby is leaning towards an IPhone. Not that that matters but just throwing it out there.

I need to make this decision sooner rather than later because our contract is up and we have no cell phones because I am being indecisive. We're probably going phone shopping tonight.

So, if you were to purchase a new phone today would you go with an IPhone or an Android (or neither lol)? Feel free to tell me of your experience with each and help me make an informed decision.

Ugh I just realized that one I decide on which to go with I still need to figure out which model.. this shouldn't be this difficult. (yes, I know, these are first world problems :p)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I have an iPhone and they suck. They're expensive pieces of crap. I won't buy another one. Next time I'm getting an android.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermomz25
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I love my iPhone, so I am biased. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Why do they suck?

Quoting MistyMoo:

I have an iPhone and they suck. They're expensive pieces of crap. I won't buy another one. Next time I'm getting an android.
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:08 PM
I have an Android and I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I love my Droid

Except the battery

The whole thing is drained by the end of the day... and that's when I'm working and just messing around on it during my breaks

winkyloafer
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:09 PM
The only superior thing about the iPhone is its battery power. Everything else sucks.

Get an Android.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM
I have had an iPhone since the first one and I will never ever go to anything else! Love love love it!
C.Fleury
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM
LOVE My iPhone ... Went from a driod to my iPhone and no looking back.
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM
I love my iPhone 3GS and will be upgrading to an iPhone 5 this week.
tndsmomma28
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I have an android that I (mostly) like.  My mom has an iPhone, and it's nothing special.  The biggest "draw" is supposed to be Siri, but she doesn't even work correctly.  For example, my son asked Siri a question while I searched the same thing on my phone.  It took him longer to get Siri to understand him then it took me to just type it out.  

I'm about to switch to Verizon as well, but I won't be getting an iPhone.  I want the HTC DNA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)