Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gyn is on vaca. So urgent care? Very TMI please help.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
I have been doing the NFP and today when checking my cervix for signs of ovulation the opening feel's like when your lips are pushed in covering your teeth kind of thing and there was a tiny bit of blood. This has been the third day in a row now. I would see my gyn but he's on vaca. So is this urgent care worthy or should i wait it out? My last lmp was 2-1 to 2-3 which is very odd for me and i didn't bleed very much. I use super plus Tampons because my flow is so heavy but this month it wasn't enought to fill even one tampon. Anyone else have this kind of thing happen. What was the cause? I am also slightly crampy nothing like af cramps Just a dull crampy feeling
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:08 PM

If it were me, I would wait it out and see my GYN once they're back from vacation -- unless they're going to be gone for an extended length of time.

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

iwilliams76
by Irene on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Maybe you're pregnant. I'd wait till your gyn was back. Doesn't seem urgent care worthy to me, but go if it will make you feel better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:08 PM
I'd go to whomever was covering for your OB/GYN and avoid an Urgent Care/ER at this time of year.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Imo, not urgent care wothy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DarksMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

take a preggo  test first.

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:13 PM

that isnt urgent care worthy... how do you think that is worth your time or theirs. They are going to say, wait til your gyn is back and MAYBE give you a pregnancy test... which will cost you at most five bucks at the dollar store.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Why would you need urgent care for this? Not bashing, genuinely curious? I'm not sure what you think the problem may be?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:15 PM
I might have to but i don't get how i could be i am so good on NFP or atleast i thought i was

Quoting DarksMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:16 PM

This.

Quoting DarksMama:

DarksMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:17 PM

shit happens. dollar stores have cheap ones, and walmart has 88ยข tests. No blue dye. those bitches read fake alot.

Quoting Anonymous:

I might have to but i don't get how i could be i am so good on NFP or atleast i thought i was

Quoting DarksMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)