Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Speaking of computers, What kind do you have?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 87 Replies
How long have you had it? Would you buy it again?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:53 PM

imac, about a year now, yes and no....I like it a lot but I really wanted something I could do my animations with easily..and you pretty much have to buy all the programs if you want it done on the mac, but with an hp or something the programs are already there...

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM

we only use macs. i wouldnt touch pc's with a ten foot pole. i hate cheap shit.

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM

i ONLY use a macs.. PCs suck ass.

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM

if you do animations, what programs do PCs offer that are free?

are you talking about little .gif animations?

Quoting skittlefart:

imac, about a year now, yes and no....I like it a lot but I really wanted something I could do my animations with easily..and you pretty much have to buy all the programs if you want it done on the mac, but with an hp or something the programs are already there...

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM
I have a Dell Inspiron. I would probably buy Dell again, I've had 3 and they always work great and they have great service
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Same here, I have Dell

Quoting momto2boys973:

I have a Dell Inspiron. I would probably buy Dell again, I've had 3 and they always work great and they have great service
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM
I have an acer, hubby has a Dell. I like mine. I don't do anything fancy on it tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I'm into anime so I make (use to at least...;-; lost my graphic pen so I can't do it anymore) cartoon music videos and stories.  I use just a simple windows movie maker and paint or psp. But my psp doesnt work on macs, the paint program that is free that has been any use to me is the sketch express which although is somewhat good it's not meant for what I need it for, and Imovie was difficult for me to use with the timeline settings so I've been using a program called Pencil. But even that program has some difficulties with the timeline as well.. x_x with the windows or hp computers it was already just simple...and flash could be used too so that helped a lot. 

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

if you do animations, what programs do PCs offer that are free?

are you talking about little .gif animations?

Quoting skittlefart:

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM
HP Pavillion M6 or something like that. Gook Squad has it right now. That's my Laptop I have had it for 6 months. The House computer is also an HP so is my kid's netbooks. They are all over 3 years old. My SO has a Toshiba though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Irishgirlx959
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I've got a HP Pavillion DV7 and I've only had it for 3 weeks. I love it so far :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured