Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's so sad to see kids who are so fat!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was out today and saw a fat woman and the three kids who were with her were just so fat. The 12 year old looking boy looked like he was pushing 200, The 7 or 8 year old girl looked like she was about 100. She didn't even look like she could run.  There was another little girl that was huge too. It's just so sad to see kids that big! And I know people will try to say oh maybe its health problems or osmething but no. They were eating pizza. This is the worlds problem... instead of saying hey stop feeding your kid crap make them eat healthy we coddle the fat kids and they stay fat. I care about my daughter being healthy. Of course I let her have junk and fun stuff but I always make her eat healthy and exercise and she plays sports. How could people let their kids get so fat? They don't start out that way and the parents control what they eat.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:39 PM
13 moms liked this
I know what you mean... I've seen such young kids look like they couldn't even run. I'm not trying to be cruel, who the hell wouldn't realise they need to help their kid?!? Fat parent or not! I am morbidly obese, my husband is technically obese but our 5 yr old is healthy and not fat. She started to gain weight too fast so I evaluated her eating habits and her daily activity WITH her doctor. We changed some things and she as she grew her weight balanced back out. even though I AM fat, I don't hate on myself, I know I need to change my lazy self, but I don't need to pass on my own issues to my daughter either. When I do change my horrible habits, I'll do it right by including exercise and eating healthy, not starving myself. Go ahead and bash, I don't care.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:40 PM
4 moms liked this

winkyloafer
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Hey, you can stay inside all day to avoid seeing them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wineisfine
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Hmmm you notice a lot don't ya, because honestly I never pay that much attention.

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:41 PM
18 moms liked this
Didn't you know every fat person in America has a medical problem that causes their obesity?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:41 PM
I used to be the fat kid in school. Now I'd be considered on the smaller side. That worries me.

I make my son eat healthy most of them time and we're active, rarely watch tv and don't play video games.

Someone told me that having an obese/morbidly obese child can get CPS called on you. Is that true?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I find it sad when I see fat people in general and when the whole family is fat or the whole group of people out to eat are fat, it's just sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I know, right! It couldnt possibly be anything else!

Quoting JakesMom712:

Didn't you know every fat person in America has a medical problem that causes their obesity?

5babies757
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Well my son is chubby and no me and dh are not fat at all and he is very active ad plays soccer and football. I just hate how people automatically look at him and probably think all he does is eat crap all day when that is very far from the truth
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I guess so because I couldnt help but notice them!

Quoting wineisfine:

Hmmm you notice a lot don't ya, because honestly I never pay that much attention.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)