Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stop the hate!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

Okay so my mom posted the other day that she went to Chik-Fil-A before coming home... something absentminded. The status was really more about how the weather was nasty etc...

Then she calls me and says she thinks there's something wrong with her FB because she can't see posts from my aunt anymore. I told her I'd check it out next time I was over.

Today, she calls me. She sent a birthday card to my Aunt's partner. My mom called my aunt's partner and the woman had NO IDEA my mom had even sent her anything- she said thanks for the card and she would look for it, etc... Later my mom checked the mail and the card was returned, with a note saying "take your card to chik-fil-a... they are your family now." signed by my aunt.

So my aunt saw that my mom went to Chik-Fil-A, and deleted her off my mom's FB, and returned a birthday card that wasn't even sent TO HER, and is cutting my mom out of her life.

Who's being hateful?!?!?!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:21 PM

That's sad. 

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Um woahhhhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla4507
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Oh wow. Just because she went there doesnt mean she agrees with what they think. She could have at least talked to your mom first before getting so butt hurt! I mean, gah, she sent your aunts partner a bday card. Why on earth would she think she was anti-gay? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Lmao ur aunt needs to get some real problems to worry about .
CV3
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats ridiculous. I dont care what their stance is, the food is GOOD.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Smcclellan7080
by Suzanne on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Sounds like a bitch move on the aunt's part. 

BTW I love chic-fil-a.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Well right?! It's not like my mom was trying to make some kind of statement. She went through a damn drive thru!!! I'm so pissed that my aunt would act like that. So stupid...

Quoting kayla4507:

Oh wow. Just because she went there doesnt mean she agrees with what they think. She could have at least talked to your mom first before getting so butt hurt! I mean, gah, she sent your aunts partner a bday card. Why on earth would she think she was anti-gay? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I just thought the whole chic-fil-a thing had blown over. Like really?!

Quoting CV3:

Thats ridiculous. I dont care what their stance is, the food is GOOD.

model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Wow. My Daughter is a lesbian and eats at chik-fil-a at least once a week LOL. She doesnt give a crap how they feel about being gay because it doesnt make a difference in her life She said she loves thier chicken sandwiches. *shrugs* Your aunt needs to mellow out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:27 PM

She's constantly looking for reasons to cut people out and say that it's because she's gay. No one in her family has ever ONCE condemned her or anything. Ever. During the whole chik-fil-a debacle she deleted me because i said something about eating or not eating a chicken sammich isn't going to make people accept homosexuality....

She said she was "Teaching me a lesson" about how to be "respectful" to gay people.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao ur aunt needs to get some real problems to worry about .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)