Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Control those animals you call kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

If I could speak to this mom that is exactly what I would tell her. Her son has been bullying my son on the bus for days. Before that this kid was kicked out of school in kindergarten for punching his teacher. Earlier this year he and his brothers were kicked off the bus for cussing out the bus driver.  Last week he started cussing at my son. Another girl on the bus intervened on my sons behalf. The bus driver, told my son he didn't do anything wrong. She told him and the girl who intervened to go tell the principal what happened. They did. After speaking with them the principal interviewed the brothers who said my son started it and they only cussed a little. Well the principal I guess, chose to believe them over two kids who have never been in trouble, who chose to tell the principal. Would they have done that, if they started it? So the principal tells them they lied to him and if they start trouble again they will be kicked off the bus.  After several days of cussing at him, today the boy punches my son in the arm. The same girl, who gets on and off at the same stop as DS, told me that DS did nothing and the kid just walked over and punched him in the arm. I asked DS if he told the principal and he said no because HE is afraid of the principal. How messed up is that? 

What is wrong with these parents and that principal? This family has 7 kids,  just lovely, more little brats. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
audreesmama
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Take your son off the bus and call the transportation cabinet. Then call the superintendent. Don't let it end there. Get the problem fixed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I feel bad for the bus driver there's only so much she can do and drive the bus. The only I'm angry at is the principal. He really screwed up. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Take your butt to school tomorrow and put a stop to this BS. IF the Principal doesn't take this seriously and suspends and permanently kicks those bully ass kids off the bus for the rest of the year then go above his idiotic ass to the Superintendent or Chancellor. I would raise total HELL tomorrow

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I guess I'm naive but I can't believe the principal is such a dumbass. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)