Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Don't know what to do

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I want a night just me and my bf/baby daddy to spend time together but I feel bad because we don't live together so he don't get to see our daughter but on the weekends if he ain't working.. So I don't know what to do cause I don't want to take their time away but we ain't had time just us since feb 17 last year the day our daughter was born... What's y'all's thoughts?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Really you don't know me. I'm a great mother and do everything for my daughter. So if I did have another kid he/she would be perfectly fine.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Good God.

I have lots of thoughts.  None of them pertain to time alone.  God forbid you have time to make another baby.

ElitestJen
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Really you don't know me. I'm a great mother and do everything for my daughter. So if I did have another kid he/she would be perfectly fine.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Good God.

I have lots of thoughts.  None of them pertain to time alone.  God forbid you have time to make another baby.

Sure...until she needed someone to teach her life skills.  I mean, other than baby making.

nursesrit
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

The OP is asking for advice and suggestions. This is supposed to be a place where you are supposed to be able to vent and get things off your chest. Not matter what the quality of her writing skills are, she is person just reaching out for help. Don't judge! How about some compassion.....  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Thank you.

Quoting nursesrit:

The OP is asking for advice and suggestions. This is supposed to be a place where you are supposed to be able to vent and get things off your chest. Not matter what the quality of her writing skills are, she is person just reaching out for help. Don't judge! How about some compassion.....  

nursesrit
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

You are so welcome!   :)

sampson200
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:11 PM

You have a 1 year old child.

Erm, put her to sleep at a normal 12 month old child bedtime, like 7pm, and you'll then have time alone together?

What are you asking for, exactly?

Time alone . . . or a night out?

And why don't you live with the father of your child?

Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Said the anonymous poster Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Y'all have to be anonymous to talk shit? People like you don't need to be on sites like this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN