Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You cant be serious!?!

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:14 PM
  • 18 Replies

That is what people ask me when they start talking about actors/actresses and I have no idea who they are talking about. Given, I know some of them, but very few. 

I dont think they are worth remember their names. They are just people who play in a movie/tv show. 

Any other mommas like this?

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Yep.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

no i think you do it for attention. 

"Who is Angelina Jolie?"

And then all the attention is on you. 

dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I am! I do not give a flyin shit who is in what movie or who sings what song. Not right now anyway, maybe when my kids are older an I have time to actually pay one bit of attention to anything besides Peter Pan.( our fav fav fav movie this week) til then, I only know cartoons
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Frosting
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Yep.  I usually don't even know what movies they are talking about most of the time.  A movie can't usually hold my attention beyond the first 20 mintues or so.

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM
what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pce68
by Patti on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I know some of the actors/actresses that are over 30, but the younger ones I don't know. And musicians - I have no clue who most of them are. I was looking at pictures the other night of musicians that were at the Grammys and I didn't know who 80% of them were.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Not I. But to be fair, it's because it's hard for me to forget a name, especially when connected to a face. I end up remember a lot of actors and actresses because of movies/magazines.

kayla4507
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

no i think you do it for attention. 

"Who is Angelina Jolie?"

And then all the attention is on you. 

People that are that famous are included in the people I do know about. I dont live under a rock lol

military quote Pictures, Images and Photos

"Sometimes freedom makes it hard to live, when it takes things from you that you don't want to give"

firefly63701
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM

These days yeah.  I dont know most of the people they are talking about. Maybe its an age thing. I'm over 40 and could care less about whats going on in Hollywood. lol

LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I am.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)