Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

attention whore?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

So this girl that I was friends with started dating my brothers friend and they had a pregnancy scare. It all turned out to be a false alarm and then they announced to everyone that they were TRYING for a baby. ok, to each their own, she posted on facebook last year that she was pregnant, and then deactivated her facebook. She come back 9 months later, they are still together, so goes into labor, no one has seen her in 9 months, and she says they are giving the baby up for adoption even tho they were trying to get pregnant in the first place.

Half of me thinks they are lying, but who would lie about having a baby? I could see one girl seeking attention with no real friends making something like this up (someone with real problems), but they are both going along with this. So who would try to make a baby and then give it up!?

Do you think they are lying?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:38 PM
I have no idea.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:41 PM

maybe she was pregnant and she lost the baby and she is to embarassed to say something. Idk. 

did anyone see her during these 9mths? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:44 PM

You are on FB too, so I find you both pretty pitiful.  

strangeyfine
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe she was pregnant and she lost the baby and she is to embarassed to say something. Idk. 

did anyone see her during these 9mths? 

This was my first thought. If they lost the baby they might not know how to deal with it or how to accept people's condolences. Though I agree that it is strange that she deactivated her account for nine months.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:47 PM

can't honestly say. I'm more of a 'there are 2 sides to every story' type person so wouldn't assume anything until I could ask her personally

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I knew a girl who faked her pregnancy.....threw herself a baby shower and was pregnant for 11 months!!! She even went as far as to call the priest and have a funeral planned. This was all posted on FaceBook and people called her BS on this....needless to say, we are no longer friends and I no longer talk to her. But in a nutshell, some people will do ANYthing for attention, even fake a pregnancy.

gigis1
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM
It could be true, I was with a guy, we weren't exactly trying to have a kid but I ended up pregnant, everything was going great and I told some friends but then everything went all wrong, found out a lot about him and he ended up going to jail within a month, I deleted my account to cause I wanted to have an abortion, I was too scared to and ended up giving the baby up for adoption... I never talked about it at all with some friends..... Some assume I aborted cause I told a few close ones I planned to.. Come to think of it, I see how bad it looks now, people probably thought I made everything up but I don't even mind... I want to put all that behind me cause it hurts to think about
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM

maybe they got into a huge fight and she got an abortion

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN