Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who was your worst bf/so/dh?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:05 AM
  • 37 Replies
Mine was the father of my oldest.

He cheated on me while I was pregnant. Hid my pregnancy from his family and was a total jerk while I was pregnant.

He's a great dad. Once baby came he stepped up. We broke up 2 months after. We actually coparent wonderfully, lol!

What about you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pudgepocalypse
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:09 AM
The one who knocked me up then cheated multiple times. I miscarried and he said he was glad I did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM

My oldests bio father. Short version...were together 2 years broke up found out I was pregnant he had cheated on me previously but claimed the baby wasn't his and that I was the cheater...ignored me my entire pregnancy until the end...invited his 16 yr old gf to my baby shower pretended not to have a gf to try and get back with me after my son was born he moved back down to the town I lived in and moved in promising to step up, never did finally one day after my son was 16 months old and his dad was having one of his fits of rage over nothing he jerked my son by his arm off the couch and screamed at him to leave him the fuck alone and I kicked him to the curb. He knocked someone else up a few months later and never saw my son again. He never pays child support or even asks about his son and claims he only has one child his other daughter (who he doesn't take care of or see either) He's 28 now and engaged to another 16 yr old girl with her parents blessing. Words can't describe how much I hate him.

reava
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
I dated a guy who was an abusive alcoholic. He blamed everything that was wrong in his life on me. He called me names. He drank and smoked pot around my daughter (I put an end to that quickly) he stole money from me. He grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall. After I broke up with him he called several times a day and text me 60-80 times a day. He went from telling me he loved me and pleading with me to come back to callinv me every name there was and threatening me. After 6 weeks I finally changed my number. It was a mess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I was 16 and went to my boyfriends house, he started drinking and I went upstairs to go to the bathroom when I came out he tried getting me to go into the bedroom with him, when I told him no he threw my up against the wall and held me there by my throat for a minute.  Thankfully my best friend was downstairs with his best friend and came running up the steps.  We left and I never saw him again.  He called me once trying to apologize and I hung up on him.

Reality_check
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:32 AM
my recent ex. abusive in every way possible.
he would pretend he threw away one of my favorite things then get pissed at me for getting upset.
he would choke me to the point my larynx bruised.
he threw my phone at my back so hard it hit my shoulderblade. hasnt healed yet 2 1/2yrs later.

he would take the battery out of my phone, and fuck with the tong things so it wouldnt work, break it, take it from mee so i couldnt call for help
he would lock me out of my computer, put keyloggers on it, hack my emails
he tied my 18mo DD to her bed cuz she kept getting out of bed during nap time then would say its MY FAULT he did that cuz i wasnt home. i awasnt 20 ft away at my friends who we where neighbors with
he cheated on me constantly.
nagged and nagged that i was trying hard enough to find a job when he didnt do shit at all. and when i finally got an interview, he refused to take me (for no reason)
he always called me ugly and fat
on christmas he didnt want to wake up and said he should have spent it with someone else
he talked shit about me behind my back to our friends, his family AND MINE. luckily my family knew me better and didnt believe hhis lies. but hell, thats why his family hated me.

after he was arrested for tying my DD up (9bviously i broke up with him!) he hacked me out of every email acct, my fb, posted fake craigslist personal ads about me with my phone #.
when he found out i was pregnant and in a relationship with my DH, before we married, he sent my DH an email saying hes a sick fuck and t date someone his own age, said my family hates me and loves him. (120+% WRONG!) AND WHEN MY Dh didnt reply, he hacked HIS EMAIL & FB!

yea. worst ex. ever.
kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Whoa! Glad you got out of that relationship.

Quoting Reality_check:

he would pretend he threw away one of my favorite things then get pissed at me for getting upset.

he threw my phone at my back so hard it hit my shoulderblade. hasnt healed yet 2 1/2yrs later.

he would take the battery out of my phone, and fuck with the tong things so it wouldnt work, break it, take it from mee so i couldnt call for help

he tied my 18mo DD to her bed cuz she kept getting out of bed during nap time then would say its MY FAULT he did that cuz i wasnt home. i awasnt 20 ft away at my friends who we where neighbors with

nagged and nagged that i was trying hard enough to find a job when he didnt do shit at all. and when i finally got an interview, he refused to take me (for no reason)

on christmas he didnt want to wake up and said he should have spent it with someone else

he talked shit about me behind my back to our friends, his family AND MINE. luckily my family knew me better and didnt believe hhis lies. but hell, thats why his family hated me.

after he was arrested for tying my DD up (9bviously i broke up with him!) he hacked me out of every email acct, my fb, posted fake craigslist personal ads about me with my phone #.

when he found out i was pregnant and in a relationship with my DH, before we married, he sent my DH an email saying hes a sick fuck and t date someone his own age, said my family hates me and loves him. (120+% WRONG!) AND WHEN MY Dh didnt reply, he hacked HIS EMAIL & FB!

yea. worst ex. ever.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:22 AM

DH was my 1st real relationship and I am still with him 15 years later. I have been with 2 other guys but we didn't date. 

SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:24 AM

My ex. I was too stupid to see he was using me. And cheating on me left and right. Thankfully I have an awesome husband now. I am so glad I never got pregnant by any of the loser's that I dated. My life would be ruined.

muzzyh
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Emotionally and physically abusive alcoholic drug addict. We dated 3 years; I only stayed the last 2.5 years because I was afraid of him. The break up did not go well. But after that I have a very low tolerance for any kind of red flag, so I actually got a lot out of that very fucked up relationship. I can smell crazy from a mile away now.
SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Wow, SO GLAD you got away from him!!!

Quoting Reality_check:

yea. worst ex. ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured