Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate the wheres my refund website! ETA. ETA 2

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:11 AM
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this
RANT****

I went to go check on the status of my refund and I entered every thing in correctly and its telling me something isn't correct.. ugh! I was told the estimated date of deposit is today the 12th.. so I guess I will just have to watch my account and see if it gets deposited.. I haven't checked the account cuz we just switched banks and have no clue how to start online banking.. it wont let us open our profile.. so I will just call in the morning when dd is awake

Rant over.***

Eta ok so I checked under my SSN and it showed the same thing due to deposit on the 12th I wonder if maybe i have to wait for regular business hours for it to change.we will see il update if it arrives

ETA: WOOT! It arrived! So happy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Ours still says processibg. Its been two weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine says still processing and I filed the 30th.

Called the IRS, they said same thing. Pissing me off.
chas1217
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Are you entering the correct amount of the refund? I had that problem last year and it was because I didn't have the correct amount, I was off by a little bit. Hopefully you get it soon though! We're still waiting on df's w2s :/.

veronicamw
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

call the automated line

Lilys_mama1222
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:16 AM
I entered the same amount I have been entering it has key me in, in the past like just this afternoon.

Quoting chas1217:

Are you entering the correct amount of the refund? I had that problem last year and it was because I didn't have the correct amount, I was off by a little bit. Hopefully you get it soon though! We're still waiting on df's w2s :/.

DieselsMom
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Usually when it takes a long time to process, it is because it went to another collector for offset....However, OP...if you log in to the website too many times a day it will block you and tell you that...if you filed jointly with your husband, try using his, or yours, depending on which one you have been using....it should come up on the new SSN!

tennisgal
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:16 AM

ours is supposed to be deposited on the 12th as well. i'm curious if it will be accurate. 

Lilys_mama1222
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:17 AM
I'm going to in the morning if it won't let in.

Quoting veronicamw:

call the automated line

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I'm sorry, I hope you get your refund soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:17 AM
You can call the offset hotline and they will tell you if there is a debt. None for me. Just the IRS dicking around.

Quoting DieselsMom:

Usually when it takes a long time to process, it is because it went to another collector for offset....However, OP...if you log in to the website too many times a day it will block you and tell you that...if you filed jointly with your husband, try using his, or yours, depending on which one you have been using....it should come up on the new SSN!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)