Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My friend had her son arrested.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I she called me and I went over and she doesn't know what happened but he beat the hell out of her.  She is 6 months pregnant, she and the baby are OK and he is sitting in jail.  He is 17.  She is sure he is on drugs.  His dad said he is going to get him out.  She wants him to stay there overnight, I am staying the night with her.  Her DH is deployed.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Replies (11-19):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Her DH is deployed.  His dad is not they are divorced.

Quoting DarksMama:

If dad is deployed, he can't do shit to get him out. Nor should he. The little fucker deserves to rot in that cell until his court date when he has to explain to the judge why he's such a sorry ass, cuntly, nutless, junkie ass piece of shit who thinks it's ok to beat on his pregnant mother.

That little bastard would rot in hell before I ever let him in my house again.

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Dad wants to get him out? Wtf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Poor mama :(
His ass deserves to rot in that cell till arraignment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Yeah he is worthless always has been.  They divorced when her son was 3.  She met her DH 2 years later.  They have 2 other kids but they are at their grandparents house for the week.  

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Dad wants to get him out? Wtf.

smurfbitebug
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:26 AM
He is seventeen. When he is endangering the lives of his mother and siblings it is time to get the fuck out. He is close enough to an adult. His dad can handle him or.. emancipation. That's how I see it. I am sure not everyone agrees. But whatever.

I hope her and the baby remain OK, and he stays away.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Sitting in jail could teach him a valuable lesson.  I was an out of control teen, I went to a group home and I smacked a worker there.  

Group home owner called the police, I went to jail.  They left me there overnight. I was terrified, taken down a damn very pegs and taught if I wanted to act like a big girl, I'd have big girl consequences!

Group home owner spoke to the judge and I got a deferred sentence.  I had to do community service and it didn't go on my record.

That was for a slap.

Beating your pregnant mother up, and not the first time?  Kid should sit in jail until he sees a judge, tough love is still love.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting morrigan914:

Poor mama :(
His ass deserves to rot in that cell till arraignment.

Then he also deserves to sit in prison for a little longer.
Sweet_Carol_126
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:28 AM

She did the right thing for having him arrested.  She is not safe with him in the house.  She could have him put in a drug rehab if she thinks he is on drugs.  Once he is 18, she won't be able to put him in rehab.  Dad can't get him out probably unless he has a place for him to stay.  Evidently her DH is not his dad.  So he goes to stay with his dad.  Then she needs to get a restraining order for  him not to come by.  If she hasn't already done so, she should take photos of the damage done to her showing all bruises, etc.  Maybe with him seeing that he may realize he is out of control. 

Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Yep what she said sans that his birth father isn't deployed but is still a piece of shit like his cock sucker son! Had my child tried that shit with me I would've pulled a gun. Child or NOT you hit me and I'm pregnant (hell even if I'm NOT) you bet your ass I'll defend myself! What a piece of shit!

Quoting DarksMama:

If dad is deployed, he can't do shit to get him out. Nor should he. The little fucker deserves to rot in that cell until his court date when he has to explain to the judge why he's such a sorry ass, cuntly, nutless, junkie ass piece of shit who thinks it's ok to beat on his pregnant mother.

That little bastard would rot in hell before I ever let him in my house again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN