Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just stfu and eat your food

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ds is 3 and tonight we went out to applebees and ds was sitting happly at the table singing the theme song to sesame street quietly i may add. The women next to us turns to my ds and says to my 3 yr old shut the fuck up and just eat your damn food. I turn and told her if prison wasn't on the list i'd beat the shit out of her for talking to my son like he was her child. Yes i told the manager and we got our meals for free.That is all
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Bahaha at anal kabob!

Quoting TarantulaTress:

Holy Hell would have been raised in Applebee's had some random anal kabob spoke like that to my ds.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NBean311
by Chivette on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

That bitch would've had a butter knife suppository if she said that to mine. 

Cheers to your incredible level of restraint. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:37 AM
It was either keep my cool or go to prison and my children need me so keep cool won over beat the bitch who would have a mots stick shoved up her nose after i left her broken on the floor
Reality_check
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:44 AM
i have this image in my head of the look on my sister's face when she hears something shocking or horrible. i imagine id look like that if some stranger spoke to my DD that way. she is 3. id have dumped my drink on her. omg id wanna do worse.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:50 AM
I would have got up walked over smiled and then SMASHING her face into HER food saying "EAT YOUR DAMN FOOD BITCH ! Is it Good? Got your MONEYS worth??! Hows THAT fucken taste!! Now you'll think TWICE before opening your mouth to a random kid WONT YOU!? his mom just might be PSYCHO like ME!!" Lol *exhales* :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:55 AM
I would've probably beat the sh*t out of her...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM
I've never been in a Applebee's. Is the food good?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Omg!!! I totally just played my laugh off as a cough so I wouldn't wake up DH.

Quoting rockabillybetty:

I would have got up walked over smiled and then SMASHING her face into HER food saying "EAT YOUR DAMN FOOD BITCH ! Is it Good? Got your MONEYS worth??! Hows THAT fucken taste!! Now you'll think TWICE before opening your mouth to a random kid WONT YOU!? his mom just might be PSYCHO like ME!!" Lol *exhales* :))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:02 AM

GOOD FOR YOU ♥♥♥♥♥♥   clapping

rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Lol that's me being nice see the smile ? :D haha Press charges my kids are worth it.

Quoting TaralynnStewart:

Omg!!! I totally just played my laugh off as a cough so I wouldn't wake up DH.

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured