Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am about to Kill one of my cats!!! Edit

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:06 AM
  • 23 Replies
Ok I'm not really going to kill her but I want too! I was sitting in my bar stool in the man cave. Working on our taxes. And she tried to jump from the bar to the stool and ended up falling and attaching to my freaking lower back! Ahhhhh it hurts so bad! I was able to grab her , detach her and set her down but damn it my back freaking hurts now!

And yes I am about to go in and clean it with peroxide but damn !!!!

Edit!
My back just burns now. But it isn't is crazy pain like it was!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CuzImMOM
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Damn I bet that does hurt.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:07 AM

ouch. I wince in pain for you

cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Ouch! :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this
You should cats are disgusting creatures. They walk in poop and then walk all over your house on your bed on your kitchen counters ugh ick. I have to clean for a lady with a cat there is litter everywhere just from the cat walking I have to shower when I'm done there
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Thanks ugh damn cats. Good thing I love them

Quoting bustybee:

ouch. I wince in pain for you

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ochoa.mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:10 AM
I had my cat fall on me before and they release some sort of poison when scared as a natural defense believe it or not. If it gets worse don't ignore it
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:11 AM
That's why I want my kitties declawed.
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:12 AM
They actually are not that disgusting they are very clean animals. You just don't want them going in the litter box and climbing on your counters. Our cats are outside I don't do litter boxes anymore unless on of our cats gets hurt or comes down with some medical problem that they would have to be inside in that case I would deal with a litter box.

Quoting Anonymous:

You should cats are disgusting creatures. They walk in poop and then walk all over your house on your bed on your kitchen counters ugh ick. I have to clean for a lady with a cat there is litter everywhere just from the cat walking I have to shower when I'm done there

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Our are outside. Can't have them Declawed and even if they were inside I wouldn't have them declawed. I would hate for them to sneak out and be sick and not be able to defend themselves been there done that when I was growing up and it isn't pretty

Quoting mommy74146:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:15 AM
That's different if they go outside. Mine are afraid of outside. So they will be declawed.

Quoting Fields456:

Our are outside. Can't have them Declawed and even if they were inside I wouldn't have them declawed. I would hate for them to sneak out and be sick and not be able to defend themselves been there done that when I was growing up and it isn't pretty

Quoting mommy74146:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)