Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Man it feels good....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Every time I hear something about my ex-best friend, and how shes doing from mutual friends....I just feel so glad that I cut that bitch out of my life when I did.

Its a long story filled with drama mostly caused because of her...cheating, lies, jealousy...fuck I'm so glad I dropped her. I don't think I could have handled another ounce of her bullshit.

Shes doing terribly, by the way.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soon2bmomof3619
by Tinkerbell on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Ahhhh, I love Karma, such a powerful force. I don't seek revenge, I call on my old friend Karma and she handles it for me :)

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:38 AM
1 mom liked this

one should never take such pleasure in anothers pain no matter how much a bitch she is , because Karma her self can be a bitch and turn her eyes of wrath on you 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:38 AM

I wasn't even hoping for karma...I just told her to fuck off and have a nice life...and karma gave me a present.

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Ahhhh, I love Karma, such a powerful force. I don't seek revenge, I call on my old friend Karma and she handles it for me :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:40 AM

I'm just glad I'm out of her life.

Quoting white_wolf454:

one should never take such pleasure in anothers pain no matter how much a bitch she is , because Karma her self can be a bitch and turn her eyes of wrath on you 

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:43 AM

then be glad the way your post reads is your rather smug with how her life is going , its one thing to be like "wow glad that train wreck is gone from my life " its another to go " oh yes! she lost her home and lives in a car yay !" that can bring unwanted Karma just warning you 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, no, I'd actually feel bad if she was living in her car.

Its kinda like a "I told you so" situation. I warned her that her bf was a cheater...because he was my ex, and thats what he did to me, and that he would do it to her...which he did, and I told her about it, but I was just the jealous exgf now, not her best friend.

and now I'm hearing about how hes cheating on her.

Theres a lot more to the story, but thats the jist of it.

Quoting white_wolf454:

then be glad the way your post reads is your rather smug with how her life is going , its one thing to be like "wow glad that train wreck is gone from my life " its another to go " oh yes! she lost her home and lives in a car yay !" that can bring unwanted Karma just warning you 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting white_wolf454:

chas1217
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Well put momma. I'm a huge beliver in karma. My most recent tattoo says it :).

Quoting white_wolf454:

chas1217
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:08 AM

I have a friend like that too, it is nice to just be done with them :).

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:10 AM

oh i see now ok 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, no, I'd actually feel bad if she was living in her car.

Its kinda like a "I told you so" situation. I warned her that her bf was a cheater...because he was my ex, and thats what he did to me, and that he would do it to her...which he did, and I told her about it, but I was just the jealous exgf now, not her best friend.

and now I'm hearing about how hes cheating on her.

Theres a lot more to the story, but thats the jist of it.

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Today I got a call from a company that my bestie leases her car through they were looking for her because she hasn't paid for her car in 4 months.

It felt good to say I haven't spoke to her in 6 months and I don't plan on speaking to her ever again. I did however give them her address and place of employment.

That's a nice little fu for ditching me a month before my wedding because she was jealous!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)