Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sexual with Ex's wife..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

I am So sexually atracted to my ex-boyfriends wife...she is bi-sexual. Her & I have made out amoung other sexual things. Her husband (my ex) has openly admitted that He is still in love with me but he loves his wife too, he's even told her that the reason he got together with her is because she reminds him of Me, they have been together for almost 15 yrs. I am happily married been with my husband for almost 13 yrs and my husband has no problem with me having relations with this woman infact he gets along with my ex very well also. They come visit from time to time and even have spent the night in our home which gave her & I extra oportunity to be sexual with one another. Is this just weird? I mean since I was once in love with her husband. Give me your feedback.

*Note: I had gone 11 yrs without seeing or even speaking to my Ex before we got in touch again, so there are no feelings for him anymore just his wife turns me on!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:50 AM
O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Nope not wierd I envy you lol

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:55 AM

I don't think it's weird. 

LisaSmock
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:59 AM
2 moms liked this
It's fine as long as no one is sneaking around and everyone is ok with it then have fun. I think we are all Bi and everyone loves boobs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LisaSmock
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
It's fine as long as no one is sneaking around and everyone is ok with it then have fun. I think we are all Bi and everyone loves boobs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Haha Thanks, my husband says it's not weird he says it's every mans dream to see their woman with another woman and he has got to see it firsthand. He said he'd be a fool to complain..lol..and then I asked him about my Ex and he said "If I was that insecure then I wouldn't deserve you" then he said "besides I like him he's a cool guy & it's not like you do anything sexual with him" 

I was just in awwe I mean Wow.....somehow I can't get over the feeling that this is wrong & just strange or too good to be true or that it will bite me in the ass one day or something! Idk  

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope not wierd I envy you lol

LucyHourglass
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Bauxite-17
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Well...if everyone is into it.....I don't see a problem...it could get ugly REALLY fast though if ya'll aren't careful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:16 AM

I just thought people may think it's weird because her husband is my EX and he says he only got with her because she's so much like Me he had even told her for years that if I ever asked for him back that he would have to leave her..so wouldn't that make me a threat? Or is she into it because she knows he wants me & can't have me but she can? Idk I just have all kinds of things going through my mind about the situation.

I do enjoy every time I'm with her & every time they just come to visit as well.

Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:18 AM
2 moms liked this

That's a bizarre set up and it probably won't end well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)