Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are you getting your hubs for v- day? please only answer if you celebrate v- day.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
?????
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Replies (21-30):
Willis_Mommie
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:45 PM
tomorrow he'll get his card and sex since i am finally off pelvic rest...then this weekend my parents are taken our 4 boys and we are going to lunch and a movie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
milmomma2006
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I'm making him a basket with a lot of goodies in it! There will be a thing of his favorite candy, a mini sock monkey in a coffee cup, some cigars, a few "airline" liquor bottles in some that he has wanted to try but doens't want to buy a whole bottle, and then a variety of fun things for the bedroom. I'm excited! Last year I let him pick out a pair of Oakley's and this time he has no idea what I'm doing!! This is also our first Valentine's Day as a married couple :) Then I will be making dinner, dessert and chocolate covered strawberries!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting milmomma2006:

I'm making him a basket with a lot of goodies in it! There will be a thing of his favorite candy, a mini sock monkey in a coffee cup, some cigars, a few "airline" liquor bottles in some that he has wanted to try but doens't want to buy a whole bottle, and then a variety of fun things for the bedroom. I'm excited! Last year I let him pick out a pair of Oakley's and this time he has no idea what I'm doing!! This is also our first Valentine's Day as a married couple :) Then I will be making dinner, dessert and chocolate covered strawberries!

that sounds awesome :)
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:36 PM
This! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Blow job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:36 PM
The whiskey stones I ordered arrived today
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Quoting wulfeyes05:

The whiskey stones I ordered arrived today

what is a whiskey stone?
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM
We are celebrating it Saturday. We got a room for the night and his gift from me is a new sexy nightie. I can't wait!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mxracers
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:40 PM
New pipe;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:40 PM
when I was leaving class today, my school was having a bake sale for charity. so I bought so a cupcake and two cookies :)

I got dd some decorated juice box and a flower from the bake sale, one of those hallmark bloom flower things, two mini coloring books, and I had a ten dollar card for build a bear left over from Christmas so she got the valentines day puppy from there.

oh and I got cards for everyone. dd, so and my dad.

it's more about dd nowadays. :)

oh and before I look like an asshole. we usually don't get each other shit for holidays so the fact that he got that was a nice surprise this morning. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Sex sex sex sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex and sex
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)