Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
A mom at the school this morning was using a Target shopping cart nstead of a strollerfor her 3 ish year old. She didnt even have him in the seat with the belt but in the basket! Omg the things people do, lol!

Ps: there were no bags and she was pushing it down the street to the school. I saw her with it at pickup on Friday but assumed it was an abandoned cart she let her kid play in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Odd.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Did she have this cart

OR this cart

x2monstersx
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Maybe she doesn't have the money for a stroller?  And not smart enough to find one for free on craiglist?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM
WTH?
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I stole 2 shopping carts once .. shhh. Me and my sister were at the food store that was in walking didtance from our apartment. I was 8 mos pregnant and we went thanks giving shopping... our ride ditched us (asshole) and we were stuck there with 2 shopping carts full of stuff.. so we stole the carts and walked home. We did return them the next day though - so we werent complete theifs, more like borrowing with out permission.

kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM
The top one.

I've never seen the one on the bottom.'we do have a giant cart at our Target that can seat 2 bigger kids and them like a little one.

Quoting Sassy762:

Did she have this cart

OR this cart

kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I can totally understand when you have bags but all she had was the kid.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

I stole 2 shopping carts once .. shhh. Me and my sister were at the food store that was in walking didtance from our apartment. I was 8 mos pregnant and we went thanks giving shopping... our ride ditched us (asshole) and we were stuck there with 2 shopping carts full of stuff.. so we stole the carts and walked home. We did return them the next day though - so we werent complete theifs, more like borrowing with out permission.

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Omg LMAO! People are crazy!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM

She should have taken the bottom cart IF she was going to steal a target cart, lol

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

The top one.

I've never seen the one on the bottom.'we do have a giant cart at our Target that can seat 2 bigger kids and them like a little one.

Quoting Sassy762:

Did she have this cart

OR this cart

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! I can just picture a giant prego pushing her turkey on home! Haha! Pshhh I'd of done that same thing haha!

Quoting gabeybaby07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN