Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
A mom at the school this morning was using a Target shopping cart nstead of a strollerfor her 3 ish year old. She didnt even have him in the seat with the belt but in the basket! Omg the things people do, lol!

Ps: there were no bags and she was pushing it down the street to the school. I saw her with it at pickup on Friday but assumed it was an abandoned cart she let her kid play in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Replies (21-30):
camsmami
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I always let my 5 year old ride in the basket. She's like 3 and a half feet tall. Its hard to squish her in.the top. It takes awkward movements to get her out. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keisha121
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Obviously she couldn't afford one so we shouldn't judge
camsmami
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM
You know.. We were bored country kids... We always had the idea of tying a shopping cart to the 4wheeler and someone pulling it.. Something tells me we would have broke something.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

I stole 2 shopping carts once .. shhh. Me and my sister were at the food store that was in walking didtance from our apartment. I was 8 mos pregnant and we went thanks giving shopping... our ride ditched us (asshole) and we were stuck there with 2 shopping carts full of stuff.. so we stole the carts and walked home. We did return them the next day though - so we werent complete theifs, more like borrowing with out permission.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this

it was even funnier watching my big ol pregnant ass running (waddeling at top speed) and my sister out of the parking lot so we wouldnt get caught with the carts first! - pregnant ninja right here..lolol

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL! I can just picture a giant prego pushing her turkey on home! Haha! Pshhh I'd of done that same thing haha!

Quoting gabeybaby07:

I stole 2 shopping carts once .. shhh. Me and my sister were at the food store that was in walking didtance from our apartment. I was 8 mos pregnant and we went thanks giving shopping... our ride ditched us (asshole) and we were stuck there with 2 shopping carts full of stuff.. so we stole the carts and walked home. We did return them the next day though - so we werent complete theifs, more like borrowing with out permission.

kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Of course I'm going to judge.

I don't walk around empty headed. Just like everyone else often my brain us reacting to the sights and sounds of whatever environment I'm in.

Your telling me you would have not a second look or thought when seeing a woman using a shopping cart as a stroller?

Quoting keisha121:

keisha121
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:48 AM
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Ahhhhahahaha!!!! Some security guard was probably sitting there watching the tapes just DYING over that sight!!!! LOL!

Quoting gabeybaby07:

it was even funnier watching my big ol pregnant ass running (waddeling at top speed) and my sister out of the parking lot so we wouldnt get caught with the carts first! - pregnant ninja right here..lolol

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL! I can just picture a giant prego pushing her turkey on home! Haha! Pshhh I'd of done that same thing haha!

Quoting gabeybaby07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Had an idiot ex boyfriend who decided to race his friend down a hill in shopping carts one time, it didnt end up well they were both pretty beat up
keisha121
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I have seen it and I actually gave the lady a stroller of my own. So no I am not quick to judge i would pray parents wouldn't want to live that way.

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

I don't walk around empty headed. Just like everyone else often my brain us reacting to the sights and sounds of whatever environment I'm in.

Your telling me you would have not a second look or thought when seeing a woman using a shopping cart as a stroller?

Quoting keisha121:

kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
So you gave a stroller away.

You want a cookie?

You seem butt hurt by my post.

Ps: you shouldn't "judge" my post. I get the impression from your reply you are making some assumptions.

Quoting keisha121:

I have seen it and I actually gave the lady a stroller of my own. So no I am not quick to judge i would pray parents wouldn't want to live that way.

Quoting kitchen.ninja:

Quoting keisha121:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)