Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tired of seeing non Christians, post about how they are good people and that they don't need to believe in God to have morals, they know right from wrong, etc, etc...  So why then, do these "good" people come on Christian posts just to mock Christian beliefs.  How does that show that they are of good moral character?

If you don't like Christians or what they post, just ignore them, go to posts you do enjoy.  Why is that so difficult?

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
Childofares
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:15 PM
3 moms liked this

If your religion can't take a little mocking then it has some serious issues. I make fun of my own all the time. Religion posts are full of fuckwits on all sides. No one wins. Ever.

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Just my opinion here but there are also 'christains' that will go into posts to bash other beleifs and do the same thing you are saying ' non Christains' do. I really don't care what religion someone is or is not. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM
8 moms liked this

macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM

So how are we disrespecting you when we post our Bible quote posts... we even put in the title that it is a "Christian Post."

Quoting softkitty42:

i would also like to add

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
You guys must enjoy crying wolf when your religious feelings are hurt just to turn around and bash people who you look down upon and claim that they're hurtful, misguided and uneducated. You make your religious digs yet claim to be Christian. Why is it that we should be the only ones to mind our own business? You guys need to do the same.
Anonymous
1 mom liked this

Best comment!!!!!

Quoting Childofares:

If your religion can't take a little mocking then it has some serious issues. I make fun of my own all the time. Religion posts are full of fuckwits on all sides. No one wins. Ever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Women in here are bunch of Hippocrates. 

One woman called my 4yo an asshole,that's how nice she is. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Nope

They can't  do it.

They just HAVE to cry foul even when they are being condescending.

Quoting Anonymous:

You guys must enjoy crying wolf when your religious feelings are hurt just to turn around and bash people who you look down upon and claim that they're hurtful, misguided and uneducated. You make your religious digs yet claim to be Christian. Why is it that we should be the only ones to mind our own business? You guys need to do the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you serious? She is a bitch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Women in here are bunch of Hippocrates. 

One woman called my 4yo an asshole,that's how nice she is. 

softkitty42
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

how are you not disrespecting when you into athiest post and tell them they are going to hell?

also THIS IS AN OPEN FUCKING FORUM and if you post things in the BIGGEST drama group on cafemom 

expect and accept your backlash, people are going to comment negatively 

Quoting macbudsmom:

So how are we disrespecting you when we post our Bible quote posts... we even put in the title that it is a "Christian Post."

Quoting softkitty42:

i would also like to add

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)