Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
My husband. He only does the clown thing 3 days a week anymore, and two of them are on my days off. So in the 4 days that I'm at work and he's at home, you'd think he'd clean up yeah? Fucking, no. I get home and he says "I did a load of dishes, those are new." No they're not. They've got stuff on them from dinner last night when you said you'd do them because after I worked all day long, I got home and made dinner. I'm neither stupid nor blind, those are the same damn dishes, with the same shit upon them. Maybe once a week I'll get home and I can tell that he actually cleaned the living room, and swept. He's not cleaned the bathroom once in the 8 years we've been together.

He's a terrible housewife.

*sigh*

I smile and do what I can with the energy I have, but damn, you'd think he could at least wipe his makeup out of the sink every now and again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Replies (181-184):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Well, sorry if I offended you with my comment, but you're the one on here complaining about your DH... 

Quoting AnnieMcD:

He works outside on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. And he has a "real damn job". Whether or not y'all approve of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Does your DH work outside of the home? If not, tell him to get off of his ass, help you, & get a real damn job, and stop acting like a clown!

AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Yes. About his housekeeping skills. Not his job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, sorry if I offended you with my comment, but you're the one on here complaining about your DH... 

Quoting AnnieMcD:

He works outside on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. And he has a "real damn job". Whether or not y'all approve of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Does your DH work outside of the home? If not, tell him to get off of his ass, help you, & get a real damn job, and stop acting like a clown!

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Dude ! Me too ! I clean the kitchen yesterday before dinner. ( I made chili ) I felt like I was dying afterwards. I have contractions ALL the time. So I told dh please do the dishes. It's just bowls and cups. He didn't touch a single one. So guess where they are right now ? Still in the sink. lol

Quoting AngryBob:

Hmm. I thought this post was a call out to me.
WandaSue
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:42 AM

awww hugs mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN