Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone wanna do it with me?

Posted by   + Show Post

Going back on my juice fast. I plan to do 60 days this time. Maybe 90.. but thats still up in the air. I will be getting my new juicer adn treadmill by next week. Anyone with a juicer wanna do it with me - support eachother cuz the first few days its hard. Let me know

Current weight - 196

Goal weight in 60 days - 140 or less

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Replies (11-13):
balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Why don't you just make juicing part of a healthy diversified diet. If you lost 12 lbs in a week and then gained 7 back after you stopped, it isn't a good ratio. You need to eat some food otherwise the weight lost will come back once you stop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I tried jucing but couldn't do it fully. I found since its just me home during the day that jucing breakfast and lunch was easy and I would make a nice healthy dinner for me and the family. I lost 5 pounds the first week and two pound a week after. I lost a total of 30 pounds doing that and I'm still doing it. I love my juicier I feel so much better with the weight lose and all the vitamins I am geting.
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I dont think i would have gained as much back if it werent for the holidays .. and cheesecake.. and ham.. and pernil.. and tres leche cake.. and turkey. lol. i went no holds barred over thanks giving and christmas. But i went back to eating mostly raw foods after. I liked the fast when i was on it. I had so much energy and after the first few days wasnt even hungry.

Quoting balagan_imma:

Why don't you just make juicing part of a healthy diversified diet. If you lost 12 lbs in a week and then gained 7 back after you stopped, it isn't a good ratio. You need to eat some food otherwise the weight lost will come back once you stop.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)