Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yeah I am impressed with US!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

so our dryer was on the verge of dying now for almost a year - my husband has been keeping it going by shoving a sock up in the drum where the insulation strip fell out -- this thing makes the most horrid noise unless that damn sock is shoved up there just right - which seems only he can manage... but he has kept on manuvering it to make the dryer last --- well last night it had its last tumble -- it was full of wet clothes and the washer full too of wet clothes and it just said nope aint gunna do it --- so we literally went to Lowe's bargained for a floor model that we wanted instead of waiting a week for delivery - hello wet clothes on deck --- we hauled her home - unhooked - rehooked and whala!  New dryer in exactly an hour!!!!!!!!!!  I felt like the appliance couple rock stars!!!!!!!  I remember my dad and step-mom almost filing divorce papers the last time they bought a major appliance hehehehehe ---  do you and your S/O just have kick ass chemistry when it comes to handling stuff around the house or do you duke it out????  

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Replies (11-12):
SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:07 PM

thats a twist -- i love it

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh has amazing taste so he usually picks stuff up. But I have to set the budget lol

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm the fixer, he's the ignore it type, and if its not fixable I just say I'm burying x and he knows that means I'll nag him till its replaced. I'm very good at nagging when necessary.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN