Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So confused

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am so confused.  I'm actully just confusing myself.  Part of me wants another baby now, part of me wants to wait and just loss weight.  I know that we can't afford another baby yet, my DH is the only one working and I'm going to try to find work after DD's 1st birthday next month.  I have to wait until DD is at least 18 months old any before TTC again because of my c-section.  I don't have any health ins. anymore so I know its a bad idea to TTC again but for some reason I just keep thinking about a lot, plus DH wants to wait longer too.  I know I need to loss the weight anyway, I'm 207 lb when I should be at the heaviest 130-135 lbs.  I keep trying to loss the weight, but I'm having a really hard time with it.  I'm confused and shit with my own head its not funny.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:34 PM

1. You need to be healthy for your future babies.

2. No medical insurance

3. You can't afford another one, trust me they get more expensive the older they get.

work on those first to bring your next baby in the best environment you can. 

Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Try counting calories on myfitnesspal.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Baby fever! I get it too... Except I'm not married, living at my dads and now I'm jobless. Only reason I have insurance is because of my dad.

Volunteer, baby sit... You can volunteer at the nicu at the hospital... Things to keep my baby fever at bay
stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel lol. I have a 9 month old and an almost 5 year old. For whatever reason I find myself wanting to be pregnant again and have another baby, yet me and my boyfriend aren't married (my almost 5 year old was with my ex husband) we so aren't ready for another baby yet, I'm trying to loose baby weight still and it would just be stupid to have another one when we aren't married yet. I don't want to just hold other babies, I actually want to be pregnant again. I think because I'm a stay at home mom now and things are pretty great between me and my boyfriend that is the biggest part, I want another baby with him. I so don't want to go through all the newborn stuff so soon again though. Unfortunatly we must wait til the time is better...

Also I just started using myfitnesspal app on my phone. literally just started today, and it is awesome for counting calories and counting how many calories burned for different exercises. I'm going to try really hard to get back into shape, make my self push away baby fever,  hope that things continue to go well with me and my boyfriend and that within the next 2 years maybe get married (don't think we are quite to marriage yet) and get to have another one (I want them to be about 3 years apart). That's my idea anyway. Good luck keeping baby fever at bay..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)