Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you cry....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 27 Replies
3 moms liked this

when you see a birth on tv? Like a sitcom or reality or anything? 

Before I had kids, it never really did anything to me. But I remember when I was pregnant and every time I saw someone give birth on any show, I just cried my eyes out like my puppy died or something, and I was flooded with emotions. And ever since both of my kids I still cry my eyes out when I see someone giving birth. I always feel like such a dork, but it's just such a beautiful experience (not so much the pain part haha) but just remembering that feeling you had when you heard him/her cry for the first time, and when you got to hold them for the first time. Just an amazing feeling and I guess just seeing it takes me back to that time ya know. But am I the only one that's like this? 

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:15 PM

No

xanayda
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I generally don't cry for anything unless i see someone else cry. lol. if they are crying on tv, for whatever reason, than i'm pretty much crying too. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I think I am a loser though.  I didn't even cry with my first two and probably won't with my third.  Don't get me wrong.  Inside my feelings are all like "Oh my God look at my baby, I love this baby so much, so beautiful" etc.etc.etc. but I just don't cry at things like that I guess.

Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I do too :)

AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:16 PM

No, I do it too. Weddings also make me cry.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM

When I was preggers I religiously watched Bringing Home Baby, and never failed to crying

mama_of_tw0
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM

haha. I do the same thing...

Quoting xanayda:

I generally don't cry for anything unless i see someone else cry. lol. if they are crying on tv, for whatever reason, than i'm pretty much crying too. :)

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I'm an emotional crier sometimes too.
I don't cry when I see someone give birth.

Quoting xanayda:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twoblues
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I do too. I thought I was the only one!
mama_of_tw0
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Ohhhh yes. Those are always tear jerkers..lol

Quoting AllieReed:

No, I do it too. Weddings also make me cry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured