Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Families and especially wives that do not **gasp** fart in....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Front of eachother are not happy.
Seriously, if you are not comfortable enough to fart around family you have major problems!!!!!!
I really have alot of concerns with women who tell me they do not fart in front of their so/dh/df/bf...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Replies (131-133):
davnrori
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I am comfortable enough to fart in front of my DH but I choose not to because it's rude. I can easily go to another room or the bathroom and not be stinking up the joint. I expect the same kind of courtesy from him. It's not about comfort, it's about courtesy. Do you leave the bathroom door open while you push out a grunter too? Gross.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM

its not that he doesnt ACCEPT all of me. trust me, he REALLY does, but i have enough...respect? as a woman not to do that. but i think i've been told its my southern upbringing. you just dont do it. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh  if he wanted a real woman- he would accept all of her.

Quoting Anonymous:

actually, our relationship is better for it. if he wanted a woman who acted like a man, hed marry a man. i keep it mysterious and lady like. he dosnt know when i fart, burp, and has no idea when i take a shit.

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Being 100% comfortable with your spouse has nothing to do with whether or not you choose to make them sit in your smelly secretions. I have no bowel issues and neither does he. It doesn't take much to leave the room.

My husband was taught by his father that you never pass gas in front of a lady. Especially YOUR lady. Different strokes for different folks.

Quoting Momof38186:

me too!! You're around that person for the majority of your day/life ,holding all that gas in is just not healthy for your body.  Not to mention -- you should be FULLY comfortable with the person you're with. 100% 

I dated a guy who said his dad and him were the types that didn't like girls to fart in front of them and that his mom hadn't farted in front of his dad in TWENTY FIVE Years !!!!    

Talk about some bowl issues that must cause 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)