Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Families and especially wives that do not **gasp** fart in....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Front of eachother are not happy.
Seriously, if you are not comfortable enough to fart around family you have major problems!!!!!!
I really have alot of concerns with women who tell me they do not fart in front of their so/dh/df/bf...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:58 PM
©©©©©©©©©©©.
katarina666
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

What go's in must come out. Farting is a natural healthy function.I'm not going to hold it till I shit myself for anyones delicate little nose.

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:59 PM
4 moms liked this

I was raised in a different era. We avoid offending eachother. We're perfectly content with our arrangement.

Now, having said that, I will put forth my own observation that women who fart in front of their husbands do not have any respect for them and are disgusting peasants who were possibly born and bred in a sewer.

Disclaimer: Not really. I'm just pointing out how tactless OP is by stating the direct opposite of what she did.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Quoting ethans_momma06:

I'm really happy.

And really happy to not fart in front of other people, including my spouse.

:D

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't. And I'm very happy.
But I'm also an educated, classy individual that doesn't have to fumigate those around me to be happy.
If you need to be trashy to be happy, cool.
mama_cullum
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:59 PM
*BWAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTT*
Sorry y'all that's gonna be a stinker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Guess I'm ok then cause I fart all the time. I even did it early on in dating because if you don't like it you're not supposed to be with me!!! My mom would be do embarrassed for me but I never cared. Love me love my farts. Toot. LOL.

Op I don't get it either. If you can't fart in front of each other what else can you not do or say in front of someone that important.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teal_phoenix
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I am comfortable farting in front of dh but some are not and that is fine. We all can't be comfortable with the same things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM
????????????????

Quoting Sanctimommy:

I was raised in a different era. We avoid offending eachother. We're perfectly content with our arrangement.

Now, having said that, I will put forth my own observation that women who fart in front of their husbands do not have any respect for them and are disgusting peasants who were possibly born and bred in a sewer.

Disclaimer: Not really. I'm just pointing out how tactless OP is by stating the direct opposite of what she did.

Punkslilncs
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I don't fart in front of my husband, or so I thought, he informed me that as soon as I fall asleep all bets are off and it's like I have been saving them all day. And I was like well, yes dear I do and he laughed and was like no wonder, I still can't bring my self to do it but now I try to leave the room when at all possible. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)