Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Families and especially wives that do not **gasp** fart in....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Front of eachother are not happy.
Seriously, if you are not comfortable enough to fart around family you have major problems!!!!!!
I really have alot of concerns with women who tell me they do not fart in front of their so/dh/df/bf...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:02 PM

You're judging the happiness or lack of happiness of my 26 year marriage based on passing gas? (I hate the f word).  My hubby holding me for weeks after my mom died, me supporting him every day when going through a medical crisis, having our 2 kids, and loving each other for more than a quarter of a century...None of that matters, just whether or not I fart in front of him? 

Hey, how long you been married?

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Or maybe we're just polite and have no reason to stink up the biggest room in the house when the bathroom is just a few feet away. I'm completely happy with my husband, I'm just polite.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm proud of my farts so why hold them in? Lol

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Hey now, I'm not trashy just because I fart at home. Nor am I uneducated. If you don't that's ok, but no reason to bash or talk down. As dh would say, its only natural everyone does it seven times a day on average. But if you don't do it in front of others that's ok, I'm sure they appreciate it!

Quoting momto2boys973:

I don't. And I'm very happy.

But I'm also an educated, classy individual that doesn't have to fumigate those around me to be happy.

If you need to be trashy to be happy, cool.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Not only do we all fart, we also point, laugh, rate, and attempt to blame whoever else is in the room, even the dog.

nverheyn2011
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I don't fart around my mom and dad (or at least, I don't let them "know" it was me lol). But if dh is alone with me, and we're just chillin... he needs a gas mask! But we're still in a miserable marriage =/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Obviously not as long as you.
Oh my!
They have a menopause group here on CM...

Quoting Anonymous:

You're judging the happiness or lack of happiness of my 26 year marriage based on passing gas? (I hate the f word).  My hubby holding me for weeks after my mom died, me supporting him every day when going through a medical crisis, having our 2 kids, and loving each other for more than a quarter of a century...None of that matters, just whether or not I fart in front of him? 

Hey, how long you been married?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Oh . brother at some of these stick in the ass answers.

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

*lol* my step mother was raised to light a match after each and every fart. she is Hispanic, and loves Mexican foods. beef & bean burrito night gets to be quite funny. we dont care about farting and she's over in the corner looking left & right quietly lighting matches.

I'm an atheistic Humanist.
I love being opinionated about a lot of things.
SAHM of one teen DD. Married since 1989.
Awarenesses I follow: Epilepsy & Down Syndrome.
I am: Lactose & Alcohol intolerant.
NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I always apologize before I do and then excuse myseLF. Unless he's had a particularly gassy day, in which case I just don't say anything and wait until he gets the stink. He never excuses himself when it's just us, so I call it payback lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured