Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can You Develop Alzheimer's disease at the age of 26?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 0 Replies

I think i might have to see a doctor.  I forget most of the time and its not like im doing it on purpose i really try to remember but i honestly have trouble remember important things. 

This morning i wake up and i roll over and hug my husband we sit there until its time to get up to get ready for work and watch tv. once we got ready i sat down at the end of the bed getting my shoes on and he sits next to me and he hits me in the arm and i say hey wth, why did you hit me? and he laughs as if we was playing because usually we do play with the hands, but this time i was seriously confused wondering why he punched me like that in my arm??? so his response was that it was pay back from me punching him in the arm 20 mins ago while we was in bed. i said what the hell are you talking about i didnt punch you in the arm! and he said yes you did, and i sat there and thought about it and i really dont remember hitting him in the arm. It got to a point where he was pissed off because i yelled and i didnt remember and i was pissed off because my arm hurt and im trying to remember hitting him. this is weird because this has happened to me many times with different situations. Every day i have slight panic attacks thinking i forgot something important and im worried that i might have alzheimers or atleast a sign of it. is alzheimers hereitary becausem my grandmother my dads mom has alzheimers. also when i was a baby i fell down a flight of steps and cracked my skull open and i had seizures. and when i was 18 i was in a abusive relationship with an old fling and he made me hit my head on a air conditioner. Any body having any Ideas as to why this might be?

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN