Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's Official. He's Dead! Edit - Apparently the media bungles things again. No confirmation yet.

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM
  • 283 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/chris-dorner-dead_n_2649763.html?1360725080&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Thoughts?

Is it good that he's dead? Or do you believe he is some kind of patsy for the government?

Yes, I got the memo that it has been updated and denied by the LAPD that there is no confirmation yet on the body. Title to my post has been updated. Feel free to discuss. I will comment in the morning after fixing the kids breakfast and washing laundry at the laundromat (as I post mobile).

Okay, ladies. My kids are awaiting me to join them for us to cuddle since I've been out of town for a week. Yes, it's late. They are too excited to have me back home and before someone says well why are you on cafemom if they've missed you so much LOL, I hugged them, we played some dancing games on the xbox kinect (I won as always lol), and I made them some homemade dinner (lemon pepper chicken breast served over pasta) and homemade lemonade. Mommy needed to unwind after a 4 hour trip between a MTA bus, subway train, a long walk through Manhattan avenues and then the bus ride from Manhattan upstate to Albany and then the bus ride and walk home...

Nighty night ladies.

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:25 PM
If the things that happened were really him, then yes it us good. If not, it sucks. I have not seen compelling evidence to convince me that he is a Patsy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I think he was a patsy.

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Sad. Rip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Patsy?
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

If the things that happened were really him, then yes it us good. If not, it sucks. I have not seen compelling evidence to convince me that he is a Patsy.

Not sure what I think yet. I haven't been following the case too closely, but this is all over my facebook feed right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Lol. I don't believe it. He was burnt to bones they can't say it is him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Patsy?

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Quoting VannaMae307:

I think he was a patsy.

Care to share why please?

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Patsy?

pat·sy  

/ˈpatsē/
Noun
A person who is easily taken advantage of, esp. by being cheated or blamed for something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:30 PM

He's a cop killer.  Glad he's dead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)