Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my opinion on how goverment can save money

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I know so MANY people on PA that really don't need it. I know grown men with no kids that get food stamps, um sorry but tell them to get off their asses and get a job! Its people like that that make everyone else on PA look bad. I am a single mom of two, my now ex husband abonded us a year ago. I was only working part time, it was the only way to get food on the table for my kids, so i am not ashamed.

I couldnt work more hours because i could afford the child care. I beleive if the goverment went back to the way it was years ago ( could only be on until your children were 5 and had to be working) and they took the extra money theyd save on just that to help with childcare for single moms, it'd give us a chance to get back on our feet faster and not have to need PA or at least not near as much!

Any opinions?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Well I thought this might be an original idea, but clearly it's not. This will never happen. People will always find a way to abuse the system. It sucks, it really does, but 500 post bitching about it each day will change nothing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)