Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms who have had abortions?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this
I don't want a great debate just some answers. Did you already have kids? Was it your choice or dud you feel forced? Was it an easy decision? Did/do you regret it? Did you have children afterwards? I'm a single mom of 2 and pregnant and very confused.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gemikris82
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM

i aborted my x fiances baby.  it wasnt an easy decisiion, but it was the best option at that time.  he didntt force me, i never told him about it

Jslee-8705-
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM
No I didn't have any children.
It was my choice but I did feel pressured. But again it was my choice.
Not at all an easy decision.
Shortly after I did regret it. I cried a lot. I remember them saying there was always a chance it may not "work". I remember praying that it didn't. But now many years later I have come to realize everything happens for a reason.
I now have an 18mnth old daughter.

After going through the experience I felt traumatized. Granted I was young and uninformed.

Everyone if different though. Good luck :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
autummayline
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I didn't have any children at the time. I was young and scared, and the father didn't want anything to do with it.

I did regret it afterwards, I remember crying alot and getting depressed, and I drank alot for a while to try and numb myself

I have a beautiful 5 year old son now (and I"m pregnant with a girl), but I still find myself wondering 'what if' and wondering if it was a boy or girl

_AshlynNicole
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:42 PM
No I did not have kids yet. I was 17 and a senior in high school. I had to get it done because I was taking Accutane. I regretted it for a while. Now I don't. I have a beautiful 3 yo DD and even if I had a baby back then I wouldn't have been a good mom whatsoever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I did not have any kids when I chose to abort.  It was purely my choice, no one forced or coerced me in any way. It was an easy decision for me, I knew that I could not and would not be a good mother at that time in my life. And on top of that I absolutely did not want to be a mother at that time.  I had my two children 13 years later. I have never regretted, felt guilty or even sad about the abortion I had.   It was really the right choice for me at that time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I was 18 without kids, my mom pretty much guilted me into it. it was not an easy decision to go along with, was very damaging mentally and emotionally. I have two children now.
Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Easy choice.  My son was dead, I had no living children at the time of my abortion.

I do not regret it; it was necessary.  Yes, I have a living child now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Yes, I had a child before I had my abortion.
No, I was not pressured or forced.
Yes, it was an easy decision because it was the right one for myself and my child.
No, I do not regret it. It was the right choice for me.
Yes, I had another child 8 years post abortion.
lilmama3189
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM
My friend had an abortion the first time she got pregnant because the father of the baby already had a child.. :-( she feels horible now for doing it..
sophiesister2
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Bump, never had an abortion but my friend has
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured