Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Entitled much?! **drama here!!*

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM
  • 18 Replies
My aunt (who is married to the guy that molested me when i was younger) has 4 kids and lives off the government. She told her sister that they want more kids and that it is the families responsibility to support them financially so they can continue having kids....who the hell is that arrogant to beleive they deserve anything from anyone?

Fyi, they owe lots of people money already and refuse to pay back because they beleive they deserved to be given the money. Should i also mention that she beleives her husband is a saint and that her marriage is perfect? We told her to get a job and her response was " i am too good to get a job"

How pathetic can someone get? I am ashamed to have her as an aunt. Ugh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Some people are just clueless!
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Yikes, that's not going to get them anywhere unless they end up like octomom...and that's not exactly something to be proud of...

Are you sure she wasn't just kidding though?

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Dungonecrazy
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Are we cousins? Minus the asshole of a husband (sorry he did that btw) you just described my aunt! The world owes her because she f*cked up her own life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Why are you still in contact with her, especially after he molested you and she's still with him!? I cut drama-causing people out of my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Some people should just be euthanized.
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Not kidding. She is seriously messed up in the head. Some people told them no when they asked for money and she went psycho on them. It is pitiful.

Quoting skittlefart:

Yikes, that's not going to get them anywhere unless they end up like octomom...and that's not exactly something to be proud of...

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Smdh

Quoting Dungonecrazy:

Are we cousins? Minus the asshole of a husband (sorry he did that btw) you just described my aunt! The world owes her because she f*cked up her own life.
KGreen75
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Have you reported him sexually assaulting you?  He is around children and shouldn't be.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I fear for our future. This is alot of people's attitude anymore.

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:27 PM

wow, yep that's some crazy shit. Donno what to say other than hopefully their children won't follow in their paths and pave good examples of their own :( 

Quoting EAzizM:

Not kidding. She is seriously messed up in the head. Some people told them no when they asked for money and she went psycho on them. It is pitiful.

Quoting skittlefart:

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)