Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Entitled much?! **drama here!!*

Posted by   + Show Post
My aunt (who is married to the guy that molested me when i was younger) has 4 kids and lives off the government. She told her sister that they want more kids and that it is the families responsibility to support them financially so they can continue having kids....who the hell is that arrogant to beleive they deserve anything from anyone?

Fyi, they owe lots of people money already and refuse to pay back because they beleive they deserved to be given the money. Should i also mention that she beleives her husband is a saint and that her marriage is perfect? We told her to get a job and her response was " i am too good to get a job"

How pathetic can someone get? I am ashamed to have her as an aunt. Ugh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Replies (11-18):
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Hell no, i don't talk to her. My cousin told me she heard the conversation she was having with her mom. Once my parents found out what happened they were banned from family functions and from the family period. Her sisters sometimes still speak to her though. The last time we saw them my husband almost ripped his face off. That was years ago.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you still in contact with her, especially after he molested you and she's still with him!? I cut drama-causing people out of my life.
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM
No. It happened a long time ago. I fear for his daughters but his wife will call us jealous bitches if we tell her the truth. She will never leave him.

Quoting KGreen75:

Have you reported him sexually assaulting you?  He is around children and shouldn't be.

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Sadly, their children will be the ones to suffer.

Quoting skittlefart:

wow, yep that's some crazy shit. Donno what to say other than hopefully their children won't follow in their paths and pave good examples of their own :( 

Quoting EAzizM:

Not kidding. She is seriously messed up in the head. Some people told them no when they asked for money and she went psycho on them. It is pitiful.

Quoting skittlefart:

Yikes, that's not going to get them anywhere unless they end up like octomom...and that's not exactly something to be proud of...

Are you sure she wasn't just kidding though?

KGreen75
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:36 PM

In many states you actually have a legal obligation to report him to the police as long as he has access to minor children.

as a victim of sexual assault, it's completely irresponsible of you not to take this to the police.

Quoting EAzizM:

No. It happened a long time ago. I fear for his daughters but his wife will call us jealous bitches if we tell her the truth. She will never leave him.

Quoting KGreen75:

Have you reported him sexually assaulting you?  He is around children and shouldn't be.

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Report him for inappropriate touching and rubbing that occurred 11 yrs ago? What exactly will be done about that?

Quoting KGreen75:

In many states you actually have a legal obligation to report him to the police as long as he has access to minor children.

as a victim of sexual assault, it's completely irresponsible of you not to take this to the police.

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting KGreen75:

KGreen75
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:42 PM

,you will have to look up the laws in your state..I found out while I was in therapy.   When I discussed some things with my therapist she said in our state she has to report any criminal activity, this includes someone guilty of sexual abuse and still has access to children has to be reported to the cops.

Quoting EAzizM:

Report him for inappropriate touching and rubbing that occurred 11 yrs ago? What exactly will be done about that?

Quoting KGreen75:

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting KGreen75:

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Ah i see. Ill look into it.

Quoting KGreen75:

,you will have to look up the laws in your state..I found out while I was in therapy.   When I discussed some things with my therapist she said in our state she has to report any criminal activity, this includes someone guilty of sexual abuse and still has access to children has to be reported to the cops.

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting KGreen75:

Quoting EAzizM:

Quoting KGreen75:

illinoismommy83
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Give her a dollar and tell her now she can afford stamps and an envelope to update her welfare application.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)