Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are aware a person molests children

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM
  • 62 Replies

And this person has open access to children but you do nothing about it, don't notify authorities, etc are you just as guilty for the sexual assaults he/she commits?

does your opinion change if the person who knows was a victim of the pedophile?

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladysamanda
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Fuck yes. People need to do something if they realize this is going on. If you dont I think you are just as guilty.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jupiter5
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Yes
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Yes. 

meangreen18
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Yes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Yes, my cousin is back with her ex, who is a convicted child molester and I know is molesting their 3 year old daughter, she has all the signs! We have turned them in tons of times, but the sheriff here is friends with the molester and wont have the child removed, CPS told us the a police officer has to be with to remove the child and he will NOT allow anyone to remove her, we have a shitty police force here, and that little girl is paying for it, she is molested and severly beaten and her parents are trying for another baby!

I feel like I am guilty for it all because I know its going on and there absolutly nothing I can do, CPS wont help! She is 3 years old and we had her potty trained before her mother took her and ran off, she now pees her pants and has a constant urinary tract infection, she barely talks, and cries all the time!  You would think the child pediatrican would do something but the dad has him paid off too, this world sucks when people will turn their back to a child for money!

Pnukey
by Jenn on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM

accessory to the crime

aiding and abetting

contributing to the delinquency of a pervert

HerLadyGrey
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Yes.

LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM
That would be a yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM

nope sorry dont believe this story.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, my cousin is back with her ex, who is a convicted child molester and I know is molesting their 3 year old daughter, she has all the signs! We have turned them in tons of times, but the sheriff here is friends with the molester and wont have the child removed, CPS told us the a police officer has to be with to remove the child and he will NOT allow anyone to remove her, we have a shitty police force here, and that little girl is paying for it, she is molested and severly beaten and her parents are trying for another baby!

KGreen75
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Contact the center for exploited children and the FBI, tell them exactly what you posted here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)