Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why!?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:14 AM
  • 16 Replies
Why did that lady's husband get arrested at the u/s appt? Lol I went to click on it and it poofed.

And, yes, I am fully aware that this post will probably suffer the same fate. Lol. Just tell me before it does!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:15 AM
he had warrants out for his arrest
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM
they caught him at an u/s appt?
O.o

Quoting Anonymous:

he had warrants out for his arrest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliots_momma
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Violated probation by leaving the state. I didn't see why he had probation in the first place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Did she poof it herself?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tinakinakins
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM
She added that he was accused of inappropriately touching a child by his ex or something.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

DH was accused of something serious.
his ex accused him of touching her DD. the papers say the girl said he touched her boob and her leg. thats it. in the witness statement video and in writing none of it makes sense. story kept changing everytime she was questioned. the date of the incident apparently took place 28 days AFTER he moved 500+ miles away from these people. and his ex has a record with accusing men of touching her kids. 3men prior to my DH. none of it makes sense. and i know around 100 people who know DH wouldnt do a thing like that! people who've hadhim babysit. kids who've been babysat by him (some are now adults and some are still teens) they all ADORE him.. he is gentle, kind, loving, and an amazing father....

judge all you want. he's not a monster. he was wrongfully accused because his ex got jealous!

There that's the reason she said (I had it open in a different window because I saw she edited it and I was writing a reply and didn't wanna lose it lol

ETA: I'm NOT the OP that wrote that last OP the OP of this post is asking about. My husband has NEVER been arrested! He's been in the Air Force for almost 20 years and has an impeccable record! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM

He was "accused" of "touching" an ex's daughter her words in quotes.  You don't get hunted down by US Marshalls just for being accused of something.  She said the witness testimony didn't add up to her and she thinks the ex is just jealous. Yep, witness testimony and US Marshalls hunting him down, sounds like a lot more went down than just an accusation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM

i was waiting for an answer as well ... he must have done something real bad for the US Marshall 

He thought he could control when he would serve his jail time LOL

Pnukey
by Jenn on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I was wondering too. US Marshalls only get the serious stuff.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:23 AM

did u forget to go anon??

Quoting Bird16_J:

DH was accused of something serious.
his ex accused him of touching her DD. the papers say the girl said he touched her boob and her leg. thats it. in the witness statement video and in writing none of it makes sense. story kept changing everytime she was questioned. the date of the incident apparently took place 28 days AFTER he moved 500+ miles away from these people. and his ex has a record with accusing men of touching her kids. 3men prior to my DH. none of it makes sense. and i know around 100 people who know DH wouldnt do a thing like that! people who've hadhim babysit. kids who've been babysat by him (some are now adults and some are still teens) they all ADORE him.. he is gentle, kind, loving, and an amazing father....

judge all you want. he's not a monster. he was wrongfully accused because his ex got jealous!

There that's the reason she said (I had it open in a different window because I saw she edited it and I was writing a reply and didn't wanna lose it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)