Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 6 yr old's Grammy inspired outfit....,,

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

M

My 6 yr old watched the Grammy awards with us the other night. She loves fashion and was very into the dresses and outfits the stars wore.

So this morning I walk into the kitchen and she proudly shows me her Grammy Outfit she made with her scarf.

This kid cracks me up!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Replies (41-46):
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:34 PM
That's funny.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Cute kid. 

BluePandaDreams
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM
LOL. To cute. That's spot on to what they wear to those events. She even sorta has the pose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:37 PM

LOL. Is the tattoo part of that outfit? lol

BluePandaDreams
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
My own daughter did stuff like this. It was always fun watching and playing the game with her. Now she is grown and in college. I'm all for enjoying the moment, because once it is gone it is gone.

Quoting TattooedMomto4:

And I bet a lot of the moms who are up in arms over your daughter's outfit did it too or something similar. Not all, but many. How quickly aging makes some people forget the fun of being a child. :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. And, Omg! I did that too! LOL! And I did not go out of the house like that either.

Quoting TattooedMomto4:

She looks cute and like she was having a lot of fun! :-) Apparently some moms here don't recall playing dress up. Hell, I used to take my tshirt and make a halter top of it to look like (and here I will quickly age myself, LOL) Bo Derek and Farrah Fawcett. It was all in good fun. I never went out of the house looking like that, not even after I turned 18, but I had fun at 8-10.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM

oh ffs. nothing was showing. can't we enjoy a cute "mom" moment with other moms?

OP i think it's adorbs. Definitely nailed it ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats amusing. She wasn't out in public yet you posted the picture on a public forum. Does it make a difference if she's out in public or being seen in a photo by the public to you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh pull the stick out, she wasnt out in public, she was in her own kitchen dressing up for her mama! Quit being such a damn prude!

Quoting Anonymous:

No comment

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured