Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you get a break??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: do you get feel this way too?

Options:

Definitely

75% of the time

rarely

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

Anybody else feel like they are faced with constant stress? Like the weight of the world is always on your shoulders?  You finally take a breath, only to be pulled back into the abyss?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:05 AM
MIL visits about 4 times a year. While here we usually go out alone once. Last year we went out twice without kids despite 6 visits from MIL and 2 visits to MIL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:07 AM
What's a break? My life is a constant source of stress!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM

nope. i feel balanced 100% :)

jen2150
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I make sure I get breaks.  I have constant stress and so much to do.  I homeschool and run a co-op.  In the beginning of homeschooling I was ready to burn out.  It is quite common.  I realized that I needed to relax.  I still have a lot of to do more than before actually.  I just no longer let it get to me.  I have learned to just let it go.I do what I can, make priorities, and then just forget about the rest.  Starting March 15 I am teaching a class called geography through Art.  The response was huge and so I had to seperate the kids into two classes.  There is no way I can handle 20 kids ranging from 4-10 years old.  Next month is going to be very busy but so much fun.  Make sure you make time for mini vacations.  It is very important.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)