Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wanted to slap this mom..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
So its been horribly cold lately and our community doesn't have many options for children to go play and I wanted my daughter to have fun and get some physical activity. She's two, btw. Anyway, so I decided to go to the mcdonalds playplace. She was so happy and excited and was having fun but then this other little girl (maybe 5 years old) kept picking her up and not putting her down when my daughter was crying. So I had to keep telling this little girl "please don't pick her up, she doesn't like that" and at one point I couldn't see the two of them and my daughter cried "mommy!" And ran to me crying about how this little girl pulled her hair. At this point I don't want this girl near my child but I'm hesitant to say things to other peoples children, so I just kept watching very closely. Anytime the girl would come near my daughter my daughter would start crying and say "no no no don't touch me!" And then there was a second time they both were out of my line of vision for a second and I hear my daughter scream and I run into the playplace equipment to her and my daugthter says "she pulled my arm mommy!" So I say "ok let's go home" my daughter says no and trys to climb up the little steps away from me and just collapses and says "its not working mommy!" Turns out, this little girl gave my daughter nurse maid elbow and I had to drive straight from mcdonalds to the doctors. You want to know what this childs mother was doing this entire time? Playing on her stupid phone!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Sorry I'm lying in bed typing this on my phone so its not the best post and I was trying to keep it short
Mrs.Winchester
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

what is nurse maid elbow?

Byrd15
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:21 AM
2 moms liked this
I would have had some very VERY colorful words with that mom.... Damn.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:22 AM
I never take DD to those places. Too many lazy parents refusing to pay attention to their kids.
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:22 AM
She pulled it out of place.

:(

People such when it comes to taking care of their children in those places

Quoting Mrs.Winchester:

what is nurse maid elbow?

Aleta775
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I have said something to parents before, but I'm pretty brave. I'm also not afraid to say something to kids. 

Caspriel
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:24 AM

You should have said something to the mom.She was probably so sucked up in a Cafe Mom thread she didn't even notice.:D Hope DD is okay. Seriously,next time say something.Some of these people are oblivious to their surroundings when on those stupid things.

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
omg! your poor daughter! why didnt you go to the mom and tell her to control her brat? im not trying to judge at all, i am a mom of four and i would want someone to tell me if mine were acting like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Your poor DD!
Hatred4none
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:26 AM

I would've slapped her, if not at least give her a piece of my mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN