Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Son stayed out all night with G/F

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

Its feel shocking to me when i know that my 17 yrs old son was stayed out all night with his girl friend from his school hostel . Yesterday he was not in his class as told by his other friend. Yesterday all day i`m calling on his phone but he can`t picked up. Its make me very upset . What can i do in that situation.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Get him one of those annoying, crying, fake babies to lug around and take care of for a couple of weeks.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:17 AM
1 mom liked this

What??

Quoting Anonymous:

Its feel shocking to me when i know that my 17 yrs old son was stayed out all night with his girl friend from his school hostel . Yesterday he was not in his class as told by his other friend. Yesterday all day i`m calling on his phone but he can`t picked up. Its make me very upset . What can i do in that situation.

Caspriel
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's like a boarding school. The OP sounds like she is from another country besides the US.

Quoting Sassy762:

What??

Quoting Anonymous:

Caspriel
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:21 AM
2 moms liked this

And yes I seen the word Hostel and instantly had flashbacks to the movies...:/

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:23 AM

OH Okay....thanks. I thought her phone was screwing up what she typed, lol

Quoting Caspriel:

I think it's like a boarding school. The OP sounds like she is from another country besides the US.

Quoting Sassy762:

What??

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Yes he is doing diploma in computer science , and lived in boarding school hostel.

Quoting Caspriel:

Quoting Sassy762:

What??

Quoting Anonymous:

Caspriel
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:32 AM

I'm not sure how much you can really do to a 17 year old far away. I assume you are sending him money and paying his way?Maybe somehow threaten him with the loss of the phone or extra spending money? I have no idea,good luck though.

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:36 AM

BUMP!

cat405
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Just warn him! Not much you can do sadly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:41 AM
Just make sure he knows about safe sex. He's 17, teens have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)