Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you ever had unprotected sex without intending to get pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

What were you thinking?  I guess for once my anxiety helped me out, because back when I knew I wasn't ready for a baby, the idea of risking it was just far too freaky for any level of "the moment" to overcome it.  And even though I am pro-choice, the idea of having to get an abortion was equally panic inducing.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM
3 moms liked this

Apparently we were NOT thinking with our brains anyway, lol

Tinabee88
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:30 AM

I can have unprotected sex all day/month.year long with any man I choose and still not get pregnant so there's not an ounce of panic in me if I ever choose to do so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:32 AM
I made a mistake in my charting, we were convinced I was safe and here we are, 22 weeks later.
Neuro
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:35 AM

It was the first time I had sex and he was going to pull out, and it hurt so badly that I kicked him off before anything really happened. It was stupid, I know. However, I have been on birth control to prevent ever since and just got an IUD put in today. I was thinking "he'll pull out" and he did so it wasn't horrible. I also had very much anxiety over getting pregnant, so it lasted all of 10 seconds =/ Getting pregnant seemed like it would have been the end of the world, so I did whatever I could to prevent it.

Once, a condom broke and I douched with alcohol. Yep. Alcohol. Burned the living shit out of me. It worked, I didn't get pregnant. Don't try it. Use Plan B.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
When I didn't want to be pregnant I took birth control. It's never failed me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:42 AM
I don't get it either. I've managed to only get pregnant when I wanted to. Bc can fail, but not using anything and then acting like Wtf, how did I get pregnant is crazy. Gotta use something, if it fails then whatever. If you use nothing your just crazy. Jmot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, vodka had us not thinking much at all;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Yup... Blame it on the alcohol.
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Doucheing can actually make you more likely to get pregnant because sperm can get propelled further into the uterus and fallopean tubes. Some comes out but some goes further in. Plan b is a better option.

Quoting Neuro:

It was the first time I had sex and he was going to pull out, and it hurt so badly that I kicked him off before anything really happened. It was stupid, I know. However, I have been on birth control to prevent ever since and just got an IUD put in today. I was thinking "he'll pull out" and he did so it wasn't horrible. I also had very much anxiety over getting pregnant, so it lasted all of 10 seconds =/ Getting pregnant seemed like it would have been the end of the world, so I did whatever I could to prevent it.

Once, a condom broke and I douched with alcohol. Yep. Alcohol. Burned the living shit out of me. It worked, I didn't get pregnant. Don't try it. Use Plan B.

Neuro
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM

See, I had no idea. I knew that douching could do that but I didn't know how. Thanks for the info :D

Quoting LilliesValley:

Doucheing can actually make you more likely to get pregnant because sperm can get propelled further into the uterus and fallopean tubes. Some comes out but some goes further in. Plan b is a better option.

Quoting Neuro:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)