Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know eventhough I post this,no one probably gonna read it.But at least I release out what I've been keeping in my heart.I got married when I was 17,not because of I'm having or what,it just my husband want me to be with him coz he was going to migrating to Australia at that time.I say no at first,coz I want to continue my study and do what 17 girl will do with her life,but maybe because I love him too much and I wanna go away from my parents,at last I say yes.About my study he said that I'll study there too.So I thought it's gonna be cool and sweet me and him having study life there.Unfotunately,that is all just my stupid day dreamer.After I get married with him,I was being told that I can't continue study coz I'm not a citizen there.My heart broke like a looking glass.I'm so afraid to tell my mom.Coz my mom hoping that I will bring a degree for her.Annyway she find out by here own.She so mad at me and she keep saying I being wasting my life the whole 2 years.It is sad and hard if our own mother dosen't give us support.I can't even working.I live with my parents in law,and they are so annoying!!The whole 2 years I've been crying until 1 day I knew I was pregnant.Again I feel unhappy,worried and scared.My parents won't be like it if they knew it.I don't know what to do,I don't even have someone to talk to.All the thing I did was cry and got angry at my husband.My husband is the only child in his family.So he always follow what his parents says.One day we decided to tell my parents that I pregnant,and my mom called me.She scolded me with her hearthless word.I feel like killing myself.I try to take overdose pills but luckily my husband saw it and throw it away.By the time I try to get over it,coz I'm a mother of a beautiful baby now.Now I'm 20 and my baby already 5 months.I still don't get PR,I still live with my parents in law,I still not study yet and my parents dosen't happy and proud of me.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Replies (21-30):
KaysMom06
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh honey. You have your entire life ahead of you. Tons of people go to school in their middle to late 20s, even 30s and 40s. You can still get that degree! Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know its been 2 years but you can figure something out. Just have a will to do it and tell yourself "I WILL DO IT!" and then take the steps to getting to your goal. Find out how you can become a citizen. Find out where the schools are closest to you. And talk to your husband about what steps you should take to move out of your in laws. Where theres a will, theres a way!

shahidarina13
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I did complete my highschool,but I finish my highschool in Malaysia(my motherland) now i migrating to Australia and I'm not a citizen,My hb still a student,so he can't afford it,coz house rent in Australia pretty expensive.Hes good to me,but sometimes he make decesions with his parents,without discuss and think what i will feel.

Quoting FL2AK:

There has to be something you can do education wise.  Did you complete high school?  How much longer until you get to move from your in laws?  Is your husband good to you?

FL2AK
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Is he in college?  It must have been really hard to give up everything you knew for him.  Do you socialize with people your age?

Quoting shahidarina13:

I did complete my highschool,but I finish my highschool in Malaysia(my motherland) now i migrating to Australia and I'm not a citizen,My hb still a student,so he can't afford it,coz house rent in Australia pretty expensive.Hes good to me,but sometimes he make decesions with his parents,without discuss and think what i will feel.

Quoting FL2AK:

There has to be something you can do education wise.  Did you complete high school?  How much longer until you get to move from your in laws?  Is your husband good to you?

shahidarina13
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Yep he still in collegue.This is my first time moving to Western country,and I don't know where I can find friends in my age that have babies there.

Quoting FL2AK:

Is he in college?  It must have been really hard to give up everything you knew for him.  Do you socialize with people your age?

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

FL2AK
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:44 PM

There might be a group on here for women that live in Australia.

Quoting shahidarina13:

Yep he still in collegue.This is my first time moving to Western country,and I don't know where I can find friends in my age that have babies there.

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

shahidarina13
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I did look up,but theres none that live in Perth,well what to do notmy luck I guess :)

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

FL2AK
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:50 PM

How about on Facebook?

Quoting shahidarina13:

I did look up,but theres none that live in Perth,well what to do notmy luck I guess :)

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Try some online courses, there's lots. Good luck. You have a long life before you, plenty of time for everything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shahidarina13
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM

how?

Quoting FL2AK:

How about on Facebook?

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

FL2AK
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:55 PM

There are groups on Facebook, just search for your city.  Or you can even make one if there isn't.

Quoting shahidarina13:

how?

Quoting FL2AK:

How about on Facebook?

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

Quoting shahidarina13:

Quoting FL2AK:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)