Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know eventhough I post this,no one probably gonna read it.But at least I release out what I've been keeping in my heart.I got married when I was 17,not because of I'm having or what,it just my husband want me to be with him coz he was going to migrating to Australia at that time.I say no at first,coz I want to continue my study and do what 17 girl will do with her life,but maybe because I love him too much and I wanna go away from my parents,at last I say yes.About my study he said that I'll study there too.So I thought it's gonna be cool and sweet me and him having study life there.Unfotunately,that is all just my stupid day dreamer.After I get married with him,I was being told that I can't continue study coz I'm not a citizen there.My heart broke like a looking glass.I'm so afraid to tell my mom.Coz my mom hoping that I will bring a degree for her.Annyway she find out by here own.She so mad at me and she keep saying I being wasting my life the whole 2 years.It is sad and hard if our own mother dosen't give us support.I can't even working.I live with my parents in law,and they are so annoying!!The whole 2 years I've been crying until 1 day I knew I was pregnant.Again I feel unhappy,worried and scared.My parents won't be like it if they knew it.I don't know what to do,I don't even have someone to talk to.All the thing I did was cry and got angry at my husband.My husband is the only child in his family.So he always follow what his parents says.One day we decided to tell my parents that I pregnant,and my mom called me.She scolded me with her hearthless word.I feel like killing myself.I try to take overdose pills but luckily my husband saw it and throw it away.By the time I try to get over it,coz I'm a mother of a beautiful baby now.Now I'm 20 and my baby already 5 months.I still don't get PR,I still live with my parents in law,I still not study yet and my parents dosen't happy and proud of me.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Replies (31-37):
AylinsMom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand when you say your "husband is the only child and he doesn't make decisions for himself". I've been there. It sucks. Just take little steps to improve your life. If you have to become a citizen of Australia to go to school,  then do it.  You didn't waste your life....you lived YOUR OWN life....stop living for somebody else...except that child.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:56 PM
2 moms liked this

good grief get off her back. Not everyone IN THIS site is AMERICAN

Quoting Anonymous:

Is English not your first language?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I wish I had words for you I just dont. Im really sorry you are so unhappy. I am a firm believer we to chose our life to be what it is. I wish you luck though and I hope you find happiness and joy. Im very sad about your parents, they should be your unconditional love and support, always.

shahidarina13
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I can try,thanx :D

Quoting FL2AK:

There are groups on Facebook, just search for your city.  Or you can even make one if there isn't.

Quoting shahidarina13:

how?

Quoting FL2AK:

How about on Facebook?

Quoting shahidarina13:

I did look up,but theres none that live in Perth,well what to do notmy luck I guess :)

Quoting FL2AK:

There might be a group on here for women that live in Australia.

Quoting shahidarina13:

Yep he still in collegue.This is my first time moving to Western country,and I don't know where I can find friends in my age that have babies there.

Quoting FL2AK:

Is he in college?  It must have been really hard to give up everything you knew for him.  Do you socialize with people your age?

Quoting shahidarina13:

I did complete my highschool,but I finish my highschool in Malaysia(my motherland) now i migrating to Australia and I'm not a citizen,My hb still a student,so he can't afford it,coz house rent in Australia pretty expensive.Hes good to me,but sometimes he make decesions with his parents,without discuss and think what i will feel.

Quoting FL2AK:

There has to be something you can do education wise.  Did you complete high school?  How much longer until you get to move from your in laws?  Is your husband good to you?

FL2AK
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

You are welcome, I wish you the best!

Quoting shahidarina13:

I can try,thanx :D

Quoting FL2AK:

There are groups on Facebook, just search for your city.  Or you can even make one if there isn't.

Quoting shahidarina13:

how?

Quoting FL2AK:

How about on Facebook?

Quoting shahidarina13:

I did look up,but theres none that live in Perth,well what to do notmy luck I guess :)

Quoting FL2AK:

There might be a group on here for women that live in Australia.

Quoting shahidarina13:

Yep he still in collegue.This is my first time moving to Western country,and I don't know where I can find friends in my age that have babies there.

Quoting FL2AK:

Is he in college?  It must have been really hard to give up everything you knew for him.  Do you socialize with people your age?

Quoting shahidarina13:

I did complete my highschool,but I finish my highschool in Malaysia(my motherland) now i migrating to Australia and I'm not a citizen,My hb still a student,so he can't afford it,coz house rent in Australia pretty expensive.Hes good to me,but sometimes he make decesions with his parents,without discuss and think what i will feel.

Quoting FL2AK:

There has to be something you can do education wise.  Did you complete high school?  How much longer until you get to move from your in laws?  Is your husband good to you?

shahidarina13
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM

It is sucks LOL thanx for this supportive post :)

Quoting AylinsMom:

I understand when you say your "husband is the only child and he doesn't make decisions for himself". I've been there. It sucks. Just take little steps to improve your life. If you have to become a citizen of Australia to go to school,  then do it.  You didn't waste your life....you lived YOUR OWN life....stop living for somebody else...except that child.

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:14 PM
2 moms liked this

I am very sorry that you are feeling so sad and lonely and frustrated. I hope that soon you can get your citizenship or at least some sort of legal residency so you can go back to school. Try using the internet to look up some mommy play groups in the area. See if your local library has a free story time once a week. Sometimes the library will offer free classes for people learning English. I wish you the best.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)