Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

doesn't anyone just enjoy being a wife and mom?

Posted by   + Show Post

why all the partying posts I was drunk and this happened or high and that.  what ever happened to settling down and being a wife and mom? I partied before I was a mom now I put my family first. believe me they grow up fast be a good mom settle down and raise your kids give them something to respect

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:49 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been a mother since I was 19, I'm now 38. I'm still waiting for my time to party! Lol....I don't drink and I am the rare one who completely agrees with you!
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with the op. If you have young kids you should be sober. No one says you can't go out but you need to stop at one drink if you must drink at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momaof8
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:47 AM

lol been a mom since I was 21 am 45  I know an emergency can happen at the drop of a hat. We need to have a good head on our shoulders.     Thanks  why am I the bad guy for saying step up and be sober lol that used to be a prerequisite for the job lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've been a mother since I was 19, I'm now 38. I'm still waiting for my time to party! Lol....I don't drink and I am the rare one who completely agrees with you!

EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I rarely drink or "party." I can't remember the last time I even had just a date with only adult friends. But if I did, I know my husband would take great care of our son. He already stays home and watches him while I work. And if my husband wanted to do the same, I would watch our son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I love getting wasted!!!
eesmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol because they haven't grown up yet. ;-)
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I honestly and truly do! 

momaof8
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:03 AM

exactly

Quoting eesmommy:

Lol because they haven't grown up yet. ;-)

ausomezombie2.0
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:04 AM
This.

Quoting liz.1986:

I enjoy being a wife and mom. I also enjoy having some adult time.

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:07 AM
I love being a wife and mother. I never really partied. I do have a moms night out every once and awhile but that's about it. I agree kids grow up way too fast. I see so many parents at the school I work at missing out. It's sad. Priorities I guess. Jmot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)