Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone watch "Dance Moms" last night?

Posted by   + Show Post

I fell asleep, and I wondered if anyone knew the reason that Sophia and her mother didn't show up for the contest?  Of course I didn't record it!

I can't believe I missed the best part! LOL

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Replies (61-64):
connietrrll
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Abby was on Watch What Happnes Live. She even said that the producers tend to pick out all the times when she is yelling. She said that she really has a special relationship with each child, and actually gave examples!

Quoting just_hc:

I feel the same way.  I would never allow my daughter to be treated that way.  But from what I hear that is also a lot about ratings.   I wish my daughters coach would yell a little more most of the time.  She's too easy on them. :)

Quoting mommybecky:

Abby said Sophia left because of her. I think Sophia's mom didn't like the way that Abby yelled at Kendall and didn't want that to happen to Sophia.

My girls dance competitively. I would never stay at a studio where the owner talked to my kids that way, or to me. Abby is out of control. Honestly, it's abuse.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
just_hc
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM
2 moms liked this

I have to say this is one of the most pleasant conversations I've even seen on Cafe Mom.  LOL! 

tntmomof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I guess it proves not all dance moms are crazy laughing

Quoting just_hc:

I have to say this is one of the most pleasant conversations I've even seen on Cafe Mom.  LOL! 

Act like a lady, think like a man,so you don't get played like a bitch 

aponder
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:27 PM

It wasn't just you.  I think all the fighting is affecting every aspect of the girl's dancing.  I really like the Candy Apple Routine too.  Does that make me a traitor?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)